One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-25 12:15:11

Roosty knife

Family Specialty it's such a bullshit!

i know that you all heared this a billion times "that update sucks". But i will tell this one more time! My last life we had a grief, who was from jungle family. Killing sheeps, cows, destroying everything, etc grief stuff. 8 people wanted Star Park dead, 5 joined in murder group follow. But guess what? She was hiding almost all the time in jungle, where no one of us coud reach. Wasting a lot of time for running around! If the Fam. Specialty didn't exsitsted we will got her many years ago!

Last edited by Roosty knife (2019-12-25 12:20:43)

Makin' Bacon Burritos.

#2 2019-12-25 12:20:31

Keyin

Re: Family Specialty it's such a bullshit!

Running around in posse was fun though. She ended up dying in the end anyway.

#3 2019-12-25 12:24:18

Roosty knife

Keyin wrote:

Running around in posse was fun though. She ended up dying in the end anyway.

yeah, someone killed her. I am glad to see that ending. I hope that last fed lamb survived. What a shame i didn't watched her death.
6YBGDYJTabs.jpg

Last edited by Roosty knife (2019-12-25 12:25:40)

Makin' Bacon Burritos.

#4 2019-12-25 12:37:28

Lava

Fucking hated that bitch, I was the girl with the bow and arrow stalking her for the majority of my life. What a cuntess. She kept running to get pies then going back to jungle since they were right next to each other. This update truly sucks. http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5688198 On another note, almost all surrounding tarry spot in town are waystone griefed *ancient*. Had to go 700 tiles just to find one open tarry spot.

Last edited by Lava (2019-12-25 12:39:32)

#5 2019-12-25 12:43:28

Roosty knife

Lava wrote:

Fucking hated that bitch, I was the girl with the bow and arrow stalking her for the majority of my life. What a cuntess. She kept running to get pies then going back to jungle since they were right next to each other. This update truly sucks. http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5688198 On another note, almost all surrounding tarry spot in town are waystone griefed *ancient*. Had to go 700 tiles just to find one open tarry spot.

I was Marin Je, your mother

Makin' Bacon Burritos.

#6 2019-12-25 12:47:15

Lava

Oh nice your grandson stabbed her lel.

#7 2019-12-25 12:49:33

Roosty knife

Lava wrote:

Oh nice your grandson stabbed her lel.

i am proud of him, and you all. Unfortantly, i coudn't use weapons of no tool slots reason.

Makin' Bacon Burritos.

#8 2019-12-25 14:46:57

miskas

did you all curse her?
Cause if you didn't, you are destined to be annoyed by him again.

Don't feed the Trolls, just curse them. 

Griefers like to play hide and seek, run around and be annoying, don't play their game.
Play your game, make sure that every adult person and every kid, will live long enough to curse them as well.

one time we had a griefer, he was wanted to be annoying to be hunted and play us.
I never played his game, I just made pads, thread and guard them by the fire.
I also informed everyone to just stay close and curse him.
The guy seeing that none of us played his game and that the cursing count was increasing, came in near us, dropped his horse and attacked.
I let him get blood in his weapon healed the victim and killed him.
I also gave a crown to a little kid and told him to curse the guy and also persuade every other child coming of age to curse him.

Griefers get bored easily if you don't play their game, just curse them.

There isn't a non-repairable damage a griefer can do.
Just let them do whatever, curse them and kill them only if they fucked up.
there is No point to hunt them around.

Last edited by miskas (2019-12-25 15:05:17)

Killing a griefer kills him for 10 minutes, Cursing him kills him for 90 Days.

4 curses kill him for all of us,  Mass Cursing bring us Peace! Please Curse!
Food value stats

#9 2019-12-25 15:08:10

Roosty knife

miskas wrote:

did you all curse her?

Griefers like to play hide and seek, run around and be annoying, don't play their game.
Play your game, make sure that every adult person and every kid, will live long enough to curse them as well.

one time we had a griefer, he was wanted to be annoying to be hunted and play us.
The guy seeing that none of us played his game and that the cursing count was increasing, came in near us, dropped his horse and attacked.
I also gave a crown to a little kid and told him to curse the guy and also persuade every other child coming of age to curse him.

A lot of people cursed her, but she ruined too much stuff for letting her escape

Makin' Bacon Burritos.

#10 2019-12-25 16:21:27

Toxolotl

miskas wrote:

did you all curse her?

You cant ignore griefers. Maybe noob griefers get bored but more experienced lone wolves just want to kill families and towns. No one getting in their way just makes that job easier.

I personally think griefers get just as much gratification with not being caught as they do with being chases and publicly recognized. Perhaps even more.

Also cursing still needs a major buff. Sure they last a long time but they have more holes than swiss cheese. You can be born to the person you cursed since its only one way. All it takes is a few moments being offline for them to sneak in. They only last when you're online. So for someone to actually stay in donkey town they need to be cursed by enough people in the 24 hour cycle, it also relies on them playing every day around the same time. Seems like a tall order if you ask me.

Last edited by Toxolotl (2019-12-25 18:07:24)

#11 2019-12-25 18:10:59

Cantface

I had a similar situation when twinning, me and my partner tried to shoot a baby killer/napper but he kept running into snow so we couldn't shoot him, I'm on laptop and don't use a mouse, aiming is TERRIBLE and for some reason I shoot my OWN TWIN as the knob runs into snow again, he then accuses me of being the griefer the whole time but no-one believes him as all the mother's saw the asshole do it and after my twin died I left because I believe the game basically Auto shot the nearest target available, which is bullshit to me. Unless it was my fault...but to this day I swear I didn't aim at my sis. Then again when trying to kill griefers in this game I get shaky and panicky, so I can't say for sure that it wasn't my fault lmao.

Last edited by Cantface (2019-12-25 18:11:41)

Breasticles

#12 2019-12-25 18:33:33

Kinrany

Toxolotl wrote:

You can be born to the person you cursed since its only one way.

IIRC it's two-way now

#13 2019-12-25 20:08:09

DestinyCall

I'd like to have Donkey Town back again.   I don't feel like the curse system is doing anything right now.

#14 2019-12-25 20:48:54

testo

Yes. It is.

- I believe the term "Berrymuncher" is derogatory and therefore I shall use the term "Berrier" instead.

- Jack Ass

Board footer