One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-21 07:48:32

MCzerotacos

Leaderboard Ranking

Who is the top player in the leaderboard. I am curious to how u get so many points? Now, the top player may not be on forums but I am also interested on how the points are totalled up as well.

I am Gweneth Nickey what is your name?

Last edited by MCzerotacos (2019-12-21 09:04:39)

#2 2019-12-21 11:02:01

DarkDrak

Re: Leaderboard Ranking

Pretty sure they're using the tutorial Eve exploit that Tarr was talking about. Basically, when you play as eve in tutorial, your score doesnt go down no matter at what age you die. So you spend 3-4 minutes to make 10 lives as an Eve in tutorial, die to the snakes asap and boom. Your average life expectancy is now 15 years. Keep playing to 60 for a few normal lives and then, when you start gaining too little, do it again. By doing that you automatically boost the score of your relatives aswell, since the score they get from you is based on your average life expectancy. People are circlejerking the system.

Youtube guide to Oil and Kerosene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKSZHPiUK6A
Youtube guide to Diesel Engine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sMX_GlwgbA&t=5s

World is not black and white

#3 2019-12-21 11:24:31

fug

Re: Leaderboard Ranking

DarkDrak wrote:

Pretty sure they're using the tutorial Eve exploit that Tarr was talking about. Basically, when you play as eve in tutorial, your score doesnt go down no matter at what age you die. So you spend 3-4 minutes to make 10 lives as an Eve in tutorial, die to the snakes asap and boom. Your average life expectancy is now 15 years. Keep playing to 60 for a few normal lives and then, when you start gaining too little, do it again. By doing that you automatically boost the score of your relatives aswell, since the score they get from you is based on your average life expectancy. People are circlejerking the system.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's exactly how they've gotten so high in so little time. He recently patched that but there's still another exploit out there if you know what you're doing to rake in massive points but as long as tool slots are tied to meme score cbf releasing that one lel.

Worlds oldest SID baby.

Board footer