One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-16 21:55:33

YannaChan
Banned

a story that happened today and was crazy

I was born to Maria Audette and was named Jasmine, we lived in a town with some other families, when I was around 3 or 4, I saw a boy who was around my age, named Tom. I fell in love with Tom and had a crush on him, but unfortunately for me, He was gay and I saw him flirt with boys. I complained to my mother about this and I decided I needed to confess soon.

Whenever I saw Tom I would blush, hoping he'd notice me, and then one day he told me to come and said since I was the only one left so we got married. We had one child named Tom Jr. But it turned int Toma. Our marriage was a loveless one and the love I had when for him when I was young was gone. I talked to my sister, Hillary about my marriage and I decided I needed to divorce him. My sister said that Son would be better for me, and I thought about it.

I finally divorced Tom, and he was kinda ok with it. I was then left single, and I soon turned old, I wanted to find a new love and my eyes were set on Son Apple. Hillary tried to help us get together, but It took a while until I finally got some courage and said that I loved him to his face. I'm not sure he loved me, because he never said he did too, so it was a confusing relationship.

Me, my sister and Son decided to leave town, along with my sister's daughter, who was unnamed. While we were walking a bear started chasing us and it bit my niece and she died, and then while my love, Son was trying to kill it with a sword, he got bit and died. I was heartbroken, that damn bear had killed my true love, and then my best friend, my sister, Hillary got bitten. I decided to let the bear bite me and I died by Hillary's side.

My Lineage (along with Hillary)
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5647170

Tom's lineage
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5647187

Son's lineage
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5647163

#2 2019-12-16 22:22:35

Bodin

Re: a story that happened today and was crazy

As Hillary, I remembered Maria talking about Tom when we were kids.

When a few years older, I found a flower and gave it to Son Apple, thinking it was the guy she was talking about, told him it was from my sister, and that she liked him. I wasn't sure which one it was, so I fetched my sister, Tera, who obviously didn't know what we were talking about. Then I tried Jasmine, but, she was a bit confused, too, since Tom was the one she liked at the time. So, I gave up. In later years, Jasmine came to me and told me about her bad marriage, so I told her that Son Apple liked her and brought them together.

They hit it off immediately, even though they didn't really know what to say. They went off to the kitchen (with me following) to enjoy a pie together. Unfortunately, there were no pies. That was when we realized the horrible truth. There would not be any more pies, or, indeed, anything, to eat any time soon. The town was dying. One guy tried to find a cart to get the water that our shriveling berry bushes needed, but we had already decided to leave--Jasmine, Son Apple, my daughter, who, unfortunately, I forgot to name, and me.

As we wandered through the wilderness, looking for a better life, I was in the middle of asking Son if he had a friend or brother for me, as I was getting a little jealous of my sister's good fortune. Suddenly, the bear appeared. Son put up a valiant fight to protect us ladies, but it all fell apart when he fell. I told my daughter that she would be ok, and to look at the nice berries we put on the ground moments before. I couldn't take the heartache any longer, and walked into the bear. My sister saw that all was lost, and followed suit immediately afterward.

Just before we died, we confided in each other that we actually thought Son Apple was kind of ugly, and I died with a /joy on my face.

What a life.

#3 2019-12-16 23:27:02

YannaChan
Banned

Bodin wrote:

As Hillary, I remembered Maria talking about Tom when we were kids.

When a few years older, I found a flower and gave it to Son Apple, thinking it was the guy she was talking about, told him it was from my sister, and that she liked him. I wasn't sure which one it was, so I fetched my sister, Tera, who obviously didn't know what we were talking about. Then I tried Jasmine, but, she was a bit confused, too, since Tom was the one she liked at the time. So, I gave up. In later years, Jasmine came to me and told me about her bad marriage, so I told her that Son Apple liked her and brought them together.

They hit it off immediately, even though they didn't really know what to say. They went off to the kitchen (with me following) to enjoy a pie together. Unfortunately, there were no pies. That was when we realized the horrible truth. There would not be any more pies, or, indeed, anything, to eat any time soon. The town was dying. One guy tried to find a cart to get the water that our shriveling berry bushes needed, but we had already decided to leave--Jasmine, Son Apple, my daughter, who, unfortunately, I forgot to name, and me.

As we wandered through the wilderness, looking for a better life, I was in the middle of asking Son if he had a friend or brother for me, as I was getting a little jealous of my sister's good fortune. Suddenly, the bear appeared. Son put up a valiant fight to protect us ladies, but it all fell apart when he fell. I told my daughter that she would be ok, and to look at the nice berries we put on the ground moments before. I couldn't take the heartache any longer, and walked into the bear. My sister saw that all was lost, and followed suit immediately afterward.

Just before we died, we confided in each other that we actually thought Son Apple was kind of ugly, and I died with a /joy on my face.

What a life.

I know right.

I did tell you I would write about this life on the forums, and I did!

#4 2019-12-16 23:53:03

Jojigirl

You divorced Tom and hooked up with his Nephew lol

#5 2019-12-16 23:55:35

YannaChan
Banned

Jojigirl wrote:

You divorced Tom and hooked up with his Nephew lol

Indeed

#6 2019-12-17 03:41:39

Gogo
Banned

Why I wasn't aware that my boy got married? Was he the one saying to some guy "dad! dad!" when he was a kid? Then his father was murdered before his eyes, lol.

He was charming, gave flowers to boys lol. He complained to me that he was rejected.

Last edited by Gogo (2019-12-17 04:01:59)

#7 2019-12-17 16:57:53

YannaChan
Banned

Gogo wrote:

Why I wasn't aware that my boy got married? Was he the one saying to some guy "dad! dad!" when he was a kid? Then his father was murdered before his eyes, lol.

He was charming, gave flowers to boys lol. He complained to me that he was rejected.

Oh yes, he was, I remember him doing that.

Board footer