One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-14 22:57:42

Carrot-Seedling

Alababylon - Story

So I was this lady:
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5636467
I wasn't born as Aria. My new mom didn't know how to name me.

Me and my sister Eliara were pretty good at OHOL and we helped her out, but my mom died soon after having Lara and my brother. My brother died and Lara lived, and we started working on farming and stuff.

We had just hit iron when Lara started spewing children. She was a baby machine, while I had only one child who I actually bothered to keep myself. I named him Linus.
We made iron and there were lots of kids and I yelled at everyone to get wood. Linus got mad at me for stuff, but we made up after yelling at a baby and then we went back to being useful.

I got old and Lara was still pumping kids. I figured that she was using Linus and yelled at her, "Stop screwing Linus!!" This went on for a few years with Linus telling me that it was because he was a teenager. Eventually, I had Linus and Lara name me a Lady (that new mechanic is fun btw, can we have more markings for people?) and I marked Lara with an X for making too many babies.

We decided to name the town Alababylon because of Lara's incessant baby making and the fact that my mom was Eve. I don't know how things are going for them right now, but I hope it's good.
Linus, please, stop it with your aunt.

You have now laid eyes upon the one and only Raidan Allcock on the leaderboards. tongue

#2 2019-12-14 23:12:40

jcwilk

Re: Alababylon - Story

Shouldn't have named him Linus if you didn't want him to have open source stud power

#3 2019-12-14 23:37:36

Lum

Re: Alababylon - Story

Lol, I was Linus. Not my fault if auntie Lara was a hoe.

ign: summerstorm, they/them

Board footer