One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-25 20:41:26

Spoonwood

Problem: Chest Clothing

So I was playing the other day on a low pop server.  Due to decay, making clothing that doesn't decay makes sense.  So, I'm trying to get clothes up.  I club a seal.  Make a reed skirt.  Prepare smithing so I can make a straw hat and clogs.  I have some children.  I have a new character which becomes their child.  One of them has stitched up the sealskin.  I suspect the person playing the character cares about our character's needs, so I think she made a rational choice.  But, the clothing options just strikes me as inconsistent.  Sure, the loom chest piece exists, but it's advanced and takes more time (and water) and a whole lot of wool, unlike the other clothes which are stable and reliable and can't get changed into a decaying state for a benefit and seem more like early to mid game.

I'm not saying that a reversion to mouflon hide not decaying is in order.  But, it just strikes me as inconsistent that chest clothing doesn't have anything stable/non-decaying like mouflon hide use to have.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

Board footer