One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-10 11:14:21

LodiaVDH

To my mother and the Sol family

Hi, I was your daughter on server three.

I don't remember if you were an Eve but I am pretty sure you were. You told me the trick about not lifting your finger on the left click so your temperature stay the same, and it was an awesome find. I had a brother who lived to old age and many babies but only one daughter survived. She was named Ourania I think because I was telling her "You are our last hope" while holding her, haha. I wanted to hold her because the last kid I told she was my last hope died of starvation moments after I pressed enter.

Ourania was able to pick things up RIGHT before I had my menopause, we had so much luck ! I was so scared she'd die I would harass her to put carrots in the backpack she inherited from her uncle before leaving camp. I felt like a real mom, it was great.

When I left the farm, that you had started, was running and I had three grandchildrens (one little girl, one little boy, and one baby I heard crying in the distance). So they were at least 3 generations after you !  I wanted you to know that because that's an exploit I never got to accomplish as an Eve and I thought I would love to know if it was me.

I wish I remembered your name or my brother's or even mine but I was so foccused on surviving and keeping the family safe that I didn't.

Hoping the Sol family is still going strong !

#2 2018-04-11 04:27:26

roccaturi

Re: To my mother and the Sol family

I love these. There should be a "Dear Mom" compilation here on the forums.

#3 2018-04-11 17:58:18

LodiaVDH

Re: To my mother and the Sol family

Thank you for your comment ! And YES, why isn't this a thing ? We certainly are not the only ones who are asking for it

Board footer