One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-21 20:13:28

Randomname

Fathers and Marriage

I know it has been requested many times, however with the new update comes a slightly different spin. 

We need to find other families and once we have them, we need them to breed more children of their race.  However maybe the white ladies have all the children leaving the browns, blacks and gingers extinct.  What if however simply the presence of other races gives a slight chance perhaps 10% of different race children i.e. white ladies popping out ginger kids.  Those kids would have their mum's language but their "fathers" biome speciality.  Realistically if they all live together chances are some of them would get together.

To further this idea what if two people of different races (mm, ff or mf) both said "I wed Insert NameHere" or if next to each other "I wed you" then if one of the pair was female then they would get a 50% of either of their parents race.  If it was two males then no special fertility but still fun role play.  This of course would be limited to adults, no underage weddings.

#2 2019-11-21 23:47:54

Kaveh

Re: Fathers and Marriage

Yes to interracial kids, but not as a percentage. There would have to be a father involved, i.e., this can only happen if the mom actually met a guy w/ a diff skintone (been within a certain amount of tiles from each other? talked to each other?)

I do think this requires a loooot of coding though

#3 2019-11-22 10:54:24

Alec

Re: Fathers and Marriage

Please read this if you want to know why OneHourOneLife doesn't have "Marriage" and "Sex".

https://kotaku.com/the-difficulty-of-ma … 1792238182

Board footer