One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-21 04:15:29

Gomez

70+ on fitness? who are you on forum?..I'm curious check in here.

I'm Edris Cavan 75 fitness as of posting here. Who else the fitness farmers?   I'd like to meet ya. tongue  Mebbe brainstorm.

What would you say helped fitness? Oh leaders of leaderboard...I'm not being sarcastic either I'd like your take on it.

a few things I feel added to my fitness gains.

-Went nomad
-make disc and wheel with saw and flint-tipped bow drill also used adze to make clogs, basically used extra tool slots on shit tools and mass produced
- Leave carts parts for future
-make fire, crazy how many times I spawn at hearth and make fire at 3 years old then claim the hearth as mine LOL! well I used the tool slot ya?
-teaching kids save food via fire
-good at cooking
-decent at smithing

some of these points might be reduced to just preserve technology gains e.g. fire and carts 

a few things I feel added to my fitness gains.

Last edited by Gomez (2019-11-21 04:21:24)

#2 2019-11-21 04:16:44

fug

Re: 70+ on fitness? who are you on forum?..I'm curious check in here.

Good ole Tarr exploiting my way up to 83 meme score. Gotta get those skill slots.

Worlds oldest SID baby.

#3 2019-11-21 04:21:42

Gomez

nice fug hahaha I'm glad I'm not at the top anymore I hate being on lead I want breathing room lol

IKR I don't use all my tools slots smh too busy cleaning LMFAO

Last edited by Gomez (2019-11-21 04:22:44)

#4 2019-11-21 04:26:34

Spoonwood

fug wrote:

Good ole Tarr exploiting my way up to 83 meme score. Gotta get those skill slots.

But then Tarr doesn't end up telling/asking people what to do as much.  Wouldn't Tarr rather be coerced to boss people around than to do something yourself or choose to boss people around?  Wouldn't Tarr rather have to parent/mentor a newbie who says 'job?' when doing something complex, who sits there and follows you around using up their tool slots, doing things have the village doesn't have a clue about, than to just do something yourself?

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#5 2019-11-21 04:28:34

Gomez

I agree spoon vets should focus on teaching and enforcing rules we can all agree on and enforcing them fairly.

Last edited by Gomez (2019-11-21 04:28:57)

#6 2019-11-21 04:30:05

fug

Spoonwood wrote:
fug wrote:

But then Tarr doesn't end up telling/asking people what to do as much.  Wouldn't Tarr rather be coerced to boss people around than to do something yourself or choose to boss people around?  Wouldn't Tarr rather have to parent/mentor a newbie who says 'job?' when doing something complex, who sits there and follows you around using up their tool slots, doing things have the village doesn't have a clue about, than to just do something yourself?

Lel. You act like I don't leak bugs if they're game breaking enough someone who is known as a bad mom would be  ranked two. At the end of the day the game isn't going to be its best if there's a bunch of random abusable bugs in there. While it makes teaching easier to abuse bugs like this that's sort too far into the black for me to leave unchecked.

Fight for ohol to be great and not just a bug ridden mess. Help Jason make the game great whether or not you agree with his updates or not. Let others experience the same joys and sorrows we have. This game is too magical to let be hindered by goofy stuff.

Worlds oldest SID baby.

#7 2019-11-21 04:43:16

Spoonwood

Yeah... I wasn't trying to act like that fug.

Danish Clinch.

#8 2019-11-21 07:14:46

Gomez

So its safe to assume the top players are exploiting to 90+ and the mid 80s are the competent honest players?

#9 2019-11-21 08:26:11

Spoonwood

Tarr on the discord has argued that since you still need tool slots for a low population town, where you might end up playing by yourself (one would probably come to expect no children most lives), that it's worth it to just /die to get one's tool slots up.  I haven't known Tarr to express any interest in low population play though, so I don't think Tarr is /dieing on families for that reason, even if it's a good enough reason to /die on families.

Danish Clinch.

Board footer