One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-19 17:31:48

Dantox

the older you are the furtherst you can see

Not gonna lie, i would really love too see the zoom feature added to the game at some point since its a better experience for me and i would guess the rest of the players, but since it does not fit in the vision maybe we can introduce it in another way that could make sense?

Maybe when you are a baby you can see only 3 tiles around you, but the older you get you will be able too see more far away, and in something like in your 30s you get to see the maximum range or something i dunno.

Would be better than just sucking it up and depending on mods, i just think personally that seeing the game zoomed out is a better experience. But i could understand if people would hate the idea of not seeing the town at its fullest at birth

It kinda reminds me when i started using the Quake FOV option in Minecraft, once you play that way you cant easily just go back.

make bread, no war

#2 2019-11-19 20:19:55

Gogo
Banned

Re: the older you are the furtherst you can see

Nice idea. smile That will force babies to stick with mom.

#3 2019-11-19 21:06:02

arkajalka

Re: the older you are the furtherst you can see

Mods are for noobs. Vanilla experience best experience.

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

Board footer