One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-19 02:43:13

omlinson

Maps are neat

After being a white lady with only suicide babies, my joy in life was finding a ginger town making them a bunch of maps (giving them to some foreign children) then heading home.

Most of my family was dead.

Maps are still neat! Will make more.

Last edited by omlinson (2019-11-19 02:43:40)

#2 2019-11-19 02:51:56

arkajalka

Re: Maps are neat

Yap, i made some maps too. Seems like the only way to get town rolling is to get blacks, gingers  and brownies to same town. Maps help quite a bit. Spammed like 20 or so maps to towns too.

Seems like first we need blacks and brownies to get rubber going on. Gingers are late game power house...

No one needs white priviledge.

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

#3 2019-11-19 05:27:41

mensrea

Jason can control the pace of the game by controlling the races. So if the current wipe lasts long enough, you will have a bunch of towns with buckets of latex and bowls of palm kernels sitting around. This is because we have no black people. Next, a black eve will spread seed around and we'll have a bunch of towns with installed engines and no oil. Next, a ginger eve will seed all those towns to get oil.

Now, the best likelihood of success for a town would be to minimize a family lingering around once their role in the tech tree is completed. Once the brown people have obtained latex and palm kernels, they should all die and let black people move in. The way that town arcs will work is after each color completes their work, there will be famine or whatever because that color cannot solve the problem. If we avoid the famine and using resources it will be easier for the next color family to do their work, having things like cisterns of water.

#4 2019-11-19 06:42:30

DestinyCall

Yes ... this is actually happened.  We are discussing systematic racial cleansing for the greater good.

I am perfectly comfortable with this "not racist" update.

Board footer