One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-04-10 13:02:24

Left4twenty

Re: The Anti-Spider God revolution is here!

No, let us all pray to the High Horse, bringer of the apocalypse, that the world shall not end again.

Be strong.
Mother loves you.

#27 2018-04-10 14:27:34

superBlast

The mighty minion of the Great Northern Bear listing to PLANTS? Ahahaha what a funny joke. What is that? You were serious? Let me laugh even louder at your ridiculous ideas. Ahem.... AHAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited by superBlast (2018-04-10 14:27:43)

#28 2018-04-10 14:28:07

Aname

Left4twenty wrote:

No, let us all pray to the High Horse, bringer of the apocalypse, that the world shall not end again.

Youre horse is easy to catch what pathetic youre god is a pathetic being!

The cactus on the other hand can never be caught never be destroyed and only believers will eat from its holy fruit! non believers will die of the snakes!

Eve Gluck! We are the great glucks and we will beat every other dynasty!

Best Gluck linage so far: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4082492

#29 2018-04-10 15:24:20

TrustyWay

Aname wrote:
Left4twenty wrote:

The cactus on the other hand can never be caught never be destroyed and only believers will eat from its holy fruit! non believers will die of the snakes!

Penguins are the next human evolution. They don't need food, nor death, nor friend, nor love, nor warm.

They are perfect, they are penguins.

Those are the true gods ! Have you see them desapear after the apocalypse ? Because I dont.

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-04-10 15:24:56)

#30 2018-04-10 15:36:18

Traddy

The Holy Berry Bush spreads the true faith through peaceful enlightenment, it does not command mindless drones to do its bidding, it grants its followers with the gift of life when all other sustenance is lost. There will always be berries, even when all else fails.

The self proclaimed cactus god, though not a god at all, rules through fear and oppression, just like the Carrotists. Any religion that need enforce belief upon its people is not a true religion at all.

The truth is this, even if the cactus god did require water, no one would water it. The cactus God is false and unnecessary. Be gone with your lies and oppression.

Charles Hart - Killed by Silvia Hart
Final words: "I have the knife"
––––––––––––––––––––––
UnregisteredAccount

#31 2018-04-10 16:46:12

Aname

Traddy wrote:

The Holy Berry Bush spreads the true faith through peaceful enlightenment, it does not command mindless drones to do its bidding, it grants its followers with the gift of life when all other sustenance is lost. There will always be berries, even when all else fails.

The self proclaimed cactus god, though not a god at all, rules through fear and oppression, just like the Carrotists. Any religion that need enforce belief upon its people is not a true religion at all.

The truth is this, even if the cactus god did require water, no one would water it. The cactus God is false and unnecessary. Be gone with your lies and oppression.

You liar you are trying to bring the cactus god down! with youre holy berry bush nonsense. You believe in something what is so easily destroyed. the weakness of youre god is a shovel.

The cactus god on the other hand is great he cant be destroyed and give you the holy cactus fruit! youre puny berry bush give puny berries that only noobs eat. and you can wear cactus fruit as shoes!

Youre puny bush is nothing more then something i pee on!

#32 2018-04-10 16:48:22

Aname

TrustyWay wrote:
Aname wrote:
Left4twenty wrote:

Penguins are the next human evolution. They don't need food, nor death, nor friend, nor love, nor warm.

They are perfect, they are penguins.

Those are the true gods ! Have you see them desapear after the apocalypse ? Because I dont.

I didnt see cacti and horses disapear either after the apocalypse so youre god is spreading fake news!

dont believe in this nonsense youre god is just a creature thats scared of everything! who wants a god who runs away when he sees someone, Noone ofcourse.

youre god is nothing more then a bird who cant fly!

#33 2018-04-10 16:52:08

Aname

superBlast wrote:

The mighty minion of the Great Northern Bear listing to PLANTS? Ahahaha what a funny joke. What is that? You were serious? Let me laugh even louder at your ridiculous ideas. Ahem.... AHAHAHAHAHA!

Youre weak ass bear god only kills and kills! thats not a god that someone who wants to destroy everything. its more like a devil then a god!

The cactus god gives his holy fruit too those who believe in him! so the people will not die of starvation.
whats youre god doing hmmm. o yeah youre god is killing innocent people what a shame! you cant call that a god!

#34 2018-04-10 17:29:20

superBlast

Aname wrote:
superBlast wrote:

Youre weak ass bear god only kills and kills! thats not a god that someone who wants to destroy everything. its more like a devil then a god!

The cactus god gives his holy fruit too those who believe in him! so the people will not die of starvation.
whats youre god doing hmmm. o yeah youre god is killing innocent people what a shame! you cant call that a god!

Not once have I called the Great Northern Bear a god. It is simply the will of the planet! With bears as it's minions, those that are weak are culled and those that are able to overcome the minions are granted strength, bravery, and fur to last generations. They are mere obstacles, a test, we must overcome. Overcoming and eating the heart of a bear will give you all such blessings. A cactus is a simple plant that everyone forgets about, but no one forgets a bear, sent by the Great Northern Bear, raiding your home and consuming your family.

Last edited by superBlast (2018-04-10 17:30:39)

#35 2018-04-10 17:39:12

Truthseeker

my brothers, my sisters, you are forgetting the one, the all consuming, that which is the focal point of any great community that harnesses industry and labor, the fire god, the fire god blesses us meat, bone needles, vessels for water, steel, warmth, in an enlightened tribe we all spend the first 4 minutes of your life staring into the fire in our devotion to it. All your gods are subservient to the fire god, carrots could not be watered without a bowl or bone needle to stitch a water pouch, and withoout them your berry bush god remains wild and aloof, uncaring of your starvation as the berries slowly run out, the cactus god cares not for you and the bear god devours your children in thanks for your devotion and the anti-spider god is nothing more than an attempt to control you  through fear of that which does not exist.

ALL FALL IN OBEISANCE TO THE ONE TRUE FIRE GOD!!!

HE DEMANDS ONLY KINDLING AND WOOD TO SHOW YOUR DEVOTION AND IN RETURN HE WILL NOT ABANDON YOU TO THE COLD AND DARK!!!

Last edited by Truthseeker (2018-04-10 17:40:24)

#36 2018-04-10 17:39:14

Aname

superBlast wrote:
Aname wrote:
superBlast wrote:

Not once have I called the Great Northern Bear a god. It is simply the will of the planet! With bears as it's minions, those that are weak are culled and those that are able to overcome the minions are granted strength, bravery, and fur to last generations. They are mere obstacles, a test, we must overcome. Overcoming and eating the heart of a bear will give you all such blessings. A cactus is a simple plant that everyone forgets about, but no one forgets a bear sent by the Great Northern Bear raiding your home.

A test dont make me laugh!

Youre puny bear is no test! that bear cant even kill someone! its a dumb creature who is plain annoying! everyone can kill a bear!

if i get strenght of every bear i kill then i am a god myself! so dont spread fake news of youre weak puny some direction bear!

The cactus is giving you the power of survival he give you food that you can carry on youre feet so you have more space in youre backpack! Thats what i truly call something great!

and not a bear that tries to kill a village but fails because he is too dumb that he cant kill someone if he is on a tile with something on it! Thats no test thats just playing with a little baby kitten

#37 2018-04-10 17:45:40

Aname

Truthseeker wrote:

my brothers, my sisters, you are forgetting the one, the all consuming, that which is the focal point of any great community that harnesses industry and labor, the fire god, the fire god blesses us meat, bone needles, vessels for water, steel, warmth, in an enlightened tribe we all spend the first 4 minutes of your life staring into the fire in our devotion to it. All your gods are subservient to the fire god, carrots could not be watered without a bowl or bone needle to stitch a water pouch, and withoout them your berry bush god remains wild and aloof, uncaring of your starvation as the berries slowly run out, the cactus god cares not for you and the bear god devours your children in thanks for your devotion and the anti-spider god is nothing more than an attempt to control you  through fear of that which does not exist.

ALL FALL IN OBEISANCE TO THE ONE TRUE FIRE GOD!

Youre fire is weak its dies every minute it cant stay alive proper like the cactus god! you have to help the fire so he wont die out!
Youre puny fire god is nothing! all the gods has weaknesses!

Berry bush weakness is shovel
Bear weakness is bow and arrows
Milkweed weakness is humans-griefers
Carrot weakness is humans-griefers
Spider god is just a story to spread fear to the children!
horses are scared of humans and you can catch them easily with a lasso!
Penguins are scared of humans what a pathetic beings
trees are easily chopped down
water ponds weakness are bowls
fire is easily burned out

The only god with no weakness is the cactus god! he cant be removed he cant be griefed he cant be destroyed!
All the other god has a weakness they are weak!

Last edited by Aname (2018-04-10 17:46:20)

#38 2018-04-10 17:52:15

TrustyWay

So we have as 9 gods :

Northen Bear
Penguin
Spider (?)
Cactus
Horse of apocalypse
Fire
Weasel (?)
Carrot
Milkweed

And none of them is original x)

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-04-10 17:53:37)

#39 2018-04-10 18:44:03

Ka

Weak humans. You are blinded by your perceptions. Those who let themselves be driven by fears and pleasures cannot see the truth of the universe.

The Penguin shall see. The Penguin shall judge. The Penguin shall laugh of those who are weak, and walk away.

Only those who can contemplate the infinite can hope to understand The Penguin. Never giving, never taking, only existing in its perpetual state of superiority.

You shall live and die by your limitations. The Penguin shall watch, and do nothing about it.

Because such is truth. Because such is existence. Because such is the way of the infinite.

#40 2018-04-10 19:38:17

Aname

Ka wrote:

Weak humans. You are blinded by your perceptions. Those who let themselves be driven by fears and pleasures cannot see the truth of the universe.

The Penguin shall see. The Penguin shall judge. The Penguin shall laugh of those who are weak, and walk away.

Only those who can contemplate the infinite can hope to understand The Penguin. Never giving, never taking, only existing in its perpetual state of superiority.

You shall live and die by your limitations. The Penguin shall watch, and do nothing about it.

Because such is truth. Because such is existence. Because such is the way of the infinite.

so youre shitty god is just watching how everyone starves to death pfff what a scam!

#41 2018-04-10 19:46:35

Aurora Aurora

TrustyWay wrote:

So we have as 9 gods :

Northen Bear
Penguin
Spider (?)
Cactus
Horse of apocalypse
Fire
Weasel (?)
Carrot
Milkweed

A god protecting you from bone eating spiders is god damn original you man dude man

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#42 2018-04-10 19:48:18

Opedoll

Aurora Aurora wrote:

I HAVE STARTED A RELIGOIUS WAR AND I LOVE IT!

HAHHAHA I love this shit too lol. But I am intrested in your Anti-Spider God after I read how it came to be LOL.

You have gain a follower. smile

#43 2018-04-10 19:51:02

Aname

Opedoll wrote:
Aurora Aurora wrote:

I HAVE STARTED A RELIGOIUS WAR AND I LOVE IT!

HAHHAHA I love this shit too lol. But I am intrested in your Anti-Spider God after I read how it came to be LOL.

You have gain a follower. smile

You are declared an enemy too the Cactus god you will be killed by snakes on sight! you will never eat the holy cactus fruit ever again!

#44 2018-04-10 19:51:50

Ka

Aname wrote:

so youre shitty god is just watching how everyone starves to death pfff what a scam!

Ka wrote:

Ka wrote:

And by the way, I predict your cactus "god" being nerfed next week.

#45 2018-04-10 20:07:26

stickyflypaper

I think we should be polytheistic and worship/respect/sacrifice to all these gods.
But why isn't there a god of fertility? Or agriculture? Human development?

#46 2018-04-10 20:44:58

YAHG

Blasphemers get only the knife and the arrow..
Beri Lord of the Bushes maker of Soils and feeder of Sheps is more powerful than your puny God.

p.s. At least you are not a heathen shovel worshiper..

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#47 2018-04-10 22:20:05

TrustyWay

Ka wrote:
Aname wrote:

Ka wrote:

Ka wrote:

And by the way, I predict your cactus "god" being nerfed next week.

If this is how perfection is, so let it be

#48 2018-04-11 01:48:24

superBlast

Behold, the symbol of the Great Northern Bear!

PyFoaMc.png

TrustyWay wrote:

So we have as 9 gods :

Northen Bear
Penguin
Spider (?)
Cactus
Horse of apocalypse
Fire
Weasel (?)
Carrot
Milkweed

That is the Great Northern Bear to you.

And yeah I was like... the bear is a symbol for Russia... Russia is very far north... Great Northern Bear!

#49 2018-04-11 02:13:15

Kami_The_Man

...? Have you all gone mad? Everyone knows their only one true god, and he goes by Berry Christ, god of the Berry Bushes. His titles range from Feeder of Eve, Creator of Village, Man of Sheep, Don't Eat Last Berry, Berry Bush Savior, and many many more. Do not worry, he will damn you to compost hell for not believing him. But he will not stand for such disrespect of his name that he isn't even MENTIONED in this fourm..

#50 2018-04-11 02:57:04

Truthseeker

Aname wrote:
Truthseeker wrote:

my brothers, my sisters, you are forgetting the one, the all consuming, that which is the focal point of any great community that harnesses industry and labor, the fire god, the fire god blesses us meat, bone needles, vessels for water, steel, warmth, in an enlightened tribe we all spend the first 4 minutes of your life staring into the fire in our devotion to it. All your gods are subservient to the fire god, carrots could not be watered without a bowl or bone needle to stitch a water pouch, and without them your berry bush god remains wild and aloof, uncaring of your starvation as the berries slowly run out, the cactus god cares not for you and the bear god devours your children in thanks for your devotion and the anti-spider god is nothing more than an attempt to control you  through fear of that which does not exist.

ALL FALL IN OBEISANCE TO THE ONE TRUE FIRE GOD!

Your Fire is weak, it dies every minute, it can't stay alive properly like the CRAPtus god! You have to help the Fire so he won't die out!
Your puny Fire God is nothing!

Edited for spelling and grammar

FOOL!!! The Fire God shows his grace only to those who are strong, who can gather the wood and tools to feed his unending hunger, if the Fire God abandons your tribe it is because you have grown WEAK and lost your focus and will as a tribe! You must show repentance by enacting the ancient ritual of the leaf and the embershaft to show your contrition and ONLY THEN will he return to you with his strength!

HEED FOLLOWERS OF THE ONE TRUE GOD, ALWAYS FEED HIS FLAME OR LET YOUR CIVILIZATION STAGNATE AND PERISH IN THE COLD EMBRACE OF HIS WRATH!!!!

Last edited by Truthseeker (2018-04-11 02:58:21)

Board footer