#2 2019-10-13 09:39:29

Tipy

Re: about the lore of this game

It's bassicaly the same universe as the Lorax

Build bell towers not apocalypse towers

#3 2019-10-13 11:40:38

Lum

I think the only thing people agree on is that it's after an apocalypse, which is why everyone knows about technology that's too advanced for their surroundings

ign: summerstorm, they/them

#4 2019-10-13 15:02:37

DestinyCall

I always assumed we were specimens in a zoo on an alien planet.    It is pretty obvious, when you think about it.

That's why we have a rift - so we don't escape.   And why we have sky babies - genetic tinkering to make our species easier to keep alive in captivity.  And why our "environment" is a patchwork of geograghically distinct biomes that occur right next to each other and only contain a small assortment of plants and animals from Earth.   The animals and other stuff was gathered from our home planet and added to the exhibit to make it look more "realistic" and visually interesting for the zoo visitors.

The apocolypse is just our zoo keeper cleaning up our exhibit when it gets too messy.

#5 2019-10-13 18:37:28

CatX

DestinyCall wrote:

The apocolypse is just our zoo keeper cleaning up our exhibit when it gets too messy.

It did always feel like the Eves popping up were in reality beamed down from a mothership.

#6 2019-10-13 18:54:36

StrongForce

Sounds about right
We are lab rats in Jason's experiment.
It's kind of fun to see the change over time.
Not rly good to grow the player base but the experiments are fun

Last edited by StrongForce (2019-10-13 18:56:20)

Baby dance!!

#7 2019-10-13 19:41:54

Twisted

DestinyCall wrote:

I always assumed we were specimens in a zoo on an alien planet.    It is pretty obvious, when you think about it.

That's why we have a rift - so we don't escape.   And why we have sky babies - genetic tinkering to make our species easier to keep alive in captivity.  And why our "environment" is a patchwork of geograghically distinct biomes that occur right next to each other and only contain a small assortment of plants and animals from Earth.   The animals and other stuff was gathered from our home planet and added to the exhibit to make it look more "realistic" and visually interesting for the zoo visitors.

This is canon now, All praise Jason Gazorp, our alien overlord.

#8 2019-10-13 22:00:38

FulmenTheFinn

about the lore of this game

There is none.

Eve Whiskey, i.e. "Whisler".

Add zoom and hotkeys to the base game (see Hetuw mod) to improve the popularity of the game.

#9 2019-10-13 23:06:52

Grim_Arbiter

In the beginning, Jason created the land and the objects. The game was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep, and the Spirit of Jason was hovering over the face of the waters... And Jason said, “Let there be light,” and there was light... And Jason saw that light.. And the light was good...

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#10 2019-10-14 00:32:59

antking:]#

Grim_Arbiter wrote:

In the beginning, Jason created the land and the objects. The game was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep, and the Spirit of Jason was hovering over the face of the waters... And Jason said, “Let there be light,” and there was light... And Jason saw that light.. And the light was good...

Then he created the rift... and he saw the rift... and the rift was good, and after 8 days of suffering he realized that rift needed change

Also I hope that their will be no lore to this game. Lore is just the facts of the world, its up to us to make up the lore of our univers.

Last edited by antking:]# (2019-10-14 00:34:04)

"hear how the wind begins to whisper, but now it screams at me" said ashe
"I remember it from a Life I never Lived" said Peaches
"Now Chad don't invest in Asian markets" said Chad's Mom
Herry the man who cheated death

Board footer