One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-28 22:54:51

YannaChan
Banned

The story of Zvi Navia

I was born to an Eve with two Eve sisters, I was Eve Navia's last girl and she needed me dearly so I stayed.

When I was older I went out to find iron ore and had my first daughter, Summer. There was no iron there so I left to find home again which I did.

My mom and her eve sisters died and I was left with an Pretty Uno and her child, and Summer. Summer left somewhere and I soon had Spring. I made Spring a backpack and we soon went out to find a new town. On the trip I had Winter and Autumn and soon we found a town with many tools and items and a very nice farm. I don't know where Autumn went but she died at 13. I made a note saying, "The Navia's new town after searching for ages - Zvi." I had Fallon but he died as a child and I was soon old when I had him.

Summer made a fire and I made a crown who I gave to Winter who had many fertile ages ahead of her. Spring stabbed my granddaughter, Naveah, I don't know why, but I stitched her back to normal a few seconds before I died.

I hope my family lives for many generations.

My Lineage
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5334872

#2 2019-09-29 00:31:14

unoriginal artist

Re: The story of Zvi Navia

i was ur daughter spring, the woman who i stabbed tried to shot your mother who was may uno, may uno was navia eve and i was the eve uno. I brought may uno to our village to make peace between our families and the woman i stabbed tried to kill your past life mother.

Navia, leaf, and uno were triplets and we all had successful families as i type now your mother the eve is trying to keep navia alive as a grifer came and attacked the village you all were in. she just had 3 bbs.

#3 2019-09-29 14:27:18

YannaChan
Banned

Re: The story of Zvi Navia

unoriginal artist wrote:

i was ur daughter spring, the woman who i stabbed tried to shot your mother who was may uno, may uno was navia eve and i was the eve uno. I brought may uno to our village to make peace between our families and the woman i stabbed tried to kill your past life mother.

Navia, leaf, and uno were triplets and we all had successful families as i type now your mother the eve is trying to keep navia alive as a grifer came and attacked the village you all were in. she just had 3 bbs.

Ah, That explains it

Too bad the Navia's didn't live for too long, in my last life I tried to find them but to no luck.

Board footer