One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-19 07:02:18

Mr meeseeks

Needs immediate attention

A discord "moderator" blocked me for speaking out against a griefer... He clearly needs to be removed from his position... I'm gw4...

I said nothing offensive, nothing abusive... He's clearly not fit to be a moderator...

I'm Mr Meeseeks look at me.

#2 2019-09-19 07:07:32

Mr meeseeks

Re: Needs immediate attention

Mr meeseeks wrote:

A discord "moderator" blocked me for speaking out against a griefer... He clearly needs to be removed from his position... I'm gw4...

I said nothing offensive, nothing abusive... He's clearly not fit to be a moderator...

I don't remember his name.. He has blue hair...

For anyone not in the loop, I was trying to figure out why jade storm griefs so much on a game she's clearly invested in...

If this behavior is allowed by MODERATORS I can only assume the game will die..

Last edited by Mr meeseeks (2019-09-19 07:09:17)

#3 2019-09-19 07:11:57

jade-storm

You were extremely rude. Calling me toxic and saying that I needed to answer you. I blocked you because I didn’t want to hear how insulting you were being about how Ived griefed a couple times. You admitted that you griefed as well. Why is that any different. The mod was just doing their job, it’s your fault what happened. You should have dropped it the first, second, fourth time.

#4 2019-09-19 07:15:26

Mr meeseeks

Seriously? You said you didnt even care if ohol died... I wasn't rude at all... I never am, to anyone..

#5 2019-09-19 07:21:06

Mr meeseeks

If a discord moderator is so pro-griefing... That's bad news for the game...

#6 2019-09-19 07:22:39

Mr meeseeks

jade-storm wrote:

You were extremely rude. Calling me toxic and saying that I needed to answer you. I blocked you because I didn’t want to hear how insulting you were being about how Ived griefed a couple times. You admitted that you griefed as well. Why is that any different. The mod was just doing their job, it’s your fault what happened. You should have dropped it the first, second, fourth time.

How was I rude.. Please screenshot the examples.

#7 2019-09-19 07:24:28

Azrael

OK

Listen up pretty boy. The moderator you're talking about is Joriom. He is a very long time member and a very trusted person in the community. What happened in the discord server is not at all what youre talking about, because lets be real, you have no idea what youre talking about.

From what I could tell, you are a newer user and you came in guns blazing complaining about a person you labelled griefer and shouted down the moderator in a general chat, (not the best idea) about this "griefer" while putting down many people in the process.

Its really time to put on your big boy shoes and realize that screaming in a general chat after the mod told you to move the chat, is not the best idea and that your best course of action is to apologize for verbally denoucing several people and for being incredibly rude and incoherent.

However I am not surprised because it doesnt seem like you have the intellect or the comprehension to understand what the moderator told you and complaining to Jason after you said yourself that complaining on the forums is bad is a large indicator of cognitive dissonance to me.

Okie? Great! Its all your move anti-griefer. :^)

Just a cool dude trying to play some OHOL and have some fun! smile

My longest most recent line: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1360606

#8 2019-09-19 07:32:13

Mr meeseeks

Slinky.. A trusted member of the ohol community... That was also a part of the discussion.. Did you see me say ANYTHING abusive? Anything at all?

#9 2019-09-19 07:35:14

Mr meeseeks

Also.. Thank you for calling me pretty boy.. No clue how you know I'm beautiful ?

Creepy...

Last edited by Mr meeseeks (2019-09-19 07:37:00)

#10 2019-09-19 07:39:02

Dodge

Bowl with Corn Kernels + Bison = Fed Bison + BULLSHIT!!!

#11 2019-09-19 07:45:29

sigmen4020

I'm just gonna leave these here:

rL2hGSQ.png
tGv9MQv.png
Rhyev3r.png

How about you fix yourself before trying to fix other people? Makes you look like an extreme hypocrite. I don't have much tolerance for griefers. That includes both you and jade.

I also find it funny that you hang out with ziv. A far worse griefer than jade. How about you stop being a massive hypocrite?

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#12 2019-09-19 07:48:44

jade-storm

https://imgur.com/a/rj4f5Hu
Here are some of the examples, there’s more, these aren’t the best. But two days ago you were calling me a piece of shit and saying that we should remove me from the discord server.

Ah i also remembered, you Said that i was “literally satan” and that I would “burn in hell” and other shot like that, over an online game.

Last edited by jade-storm (2019-09-19 07:53:25)

#13 2019-09-19 07:50:22

Thaulos

gw4, I dislike griefers as much as the next guy but there was an argument on #general and Joriom told everyone to stop and disengage, you were the only one who didn't. Instead of stopping you proceeded to pressure Jade to leave chat and then called her "toxic".

TO's are temporary so not a big deal.

#14 2019-09-19 07:52:04

Mr meeseeks

sigmen4020 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/rL2hGSQ.png
https://i.imgur.com/tGv9MQv.png
https://i.imgur.com/Rhyev3r.png

How about you fix yourself before trying to fix other people? Makes you look like an extreme hypocrite. I don't have much tolerance for griefers. That includes both you and jade.

I also find it funny that you hang out with ziv. A far worse griefer than jade. How about you stop being a massive hypocrite?

I don't "hang out with ziv."

But you already know that because I clearly said I denied his pm to end the arc.

Is this a slander campaign?

I literally told discord members that ziv asked me to help end the arc and I ignored... Hmmmm?

#15 2019-09-19 07:53:35

sigmen4020

Mr meeseeks wrote:
sigmen4020 wrote:

But you already know that because I clearly said I denied his pm to end the arc.

I literally told discord members that ziv asked me to help end the arc and I ignored... Hmmmm?

Big question is why he would even ask you in the first place.

#16 2019-09-19 08:07:57

Azrael

sigmen4020 wrote:
Mr meeseeks wrote:
sigmen4020 wrote:

I see what youre trying to do here. But i dont think this is the right approach. We know this man suffers from cognitive dissonance, and we know how we acts. Like a child, i think we should try and tell him his issue rather than put personal vendettas into this.

You dont like griefers and you're saying that he cant hate another person for griefing too much but to you any amount is too much so you think hes a hypocrite. But i believe that some people grief less than others so thats not the issue in my eyes.

Think objectively this guy broke discord rules thats the focus here, to tell him tbe mod was right and he wasnt. Not to talk about griefing and your personal thoughts on it  because at this point no one cares what you think of him or jade.

wink

Just a cool dude trying to play some OHOL and have some fun! smile

My longest most recent line: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1360606

#17 2019-09-19 08:09:50

sigmen4020

Azrael wrote:
sigmen4020 wrote:
Mr meeseeks wrote:

I see what youre trying to do here. But i dont think this is the right approach. We know this man suffers from cognitive dissonance, and we know how we acts. Like a child, i think we should try and tell him his issue rather than put personal vendettas into this.

You dont like griefers and you're saying that he cant hate another person for griefing too much but to you any amount is too much so you think hes a hypocrite. But i believe that some people grief less than others so thats not the issue in my eyes.

Think objectively this guy broke discord rules thats the focus here, to tell him tbe mod was right and he wasnt. Not to talk about griefing and your personal thoughts on it  because at this point no one cares what you think of him or jade.

wink

Duly noted.

#18 2019-09-19 08:10:35

Mr meeseeks

sigmen4020 wrote:
Mr meeseeks wrote:
sigmen4020 wrote:

Is that a big question? Hardly not.. As I already said I want the game to survive... I ignored his request... The big question is, why is Joriom defending known griefers?

#19 2019-09-19 08:16:38

Mr meeseeks

sigmen4020 wrote:
Azrael wrote:
sigmen4020 wrote:

wink

Duly noted.

Cognitive dissonance... Please explain.

#20 2019-09-19 08:25:41

CatX

Mr Meeseeks, I think Azrael has a point.

If you want to fight toxic griefers, that's a good thing. But even when you're fighting for good (not just you, but anyone really), there's right and wrong ways to go about it. It seems that in this case, your actions resulted in making your battle itself the issue, and not the alleged griefing. And I don't see how the moderator could have acted differently. Being right isn't enough, the how is just as important as the why... welcome to the world of politics wink

Last edited by CatX (2019-09-19 08:25:59)

#21 2019-09-19 08:35:34

Mr meeseeks

CatX wrote:

If you want to fight toxic griefers, that's a good thing. But even when you're fighting for good (not just you, but anyone really), there's right and wrong ways to go about it. It seems that in this case, your actions resulted in making your battle itself the issue, and not the alleged griefing. And I don't see how the moderator could have acted differently. Being right isn't enough, the how is just as important as the why... welcome to the world of politics wink

When slinky tells me I was wrong, I'll believe it... Until then, I'm ready to leave the game completely... As most have done...

#22 2019-09-19 08:38:08

Mr meeseeks

Mr meeseeks wrote:
CatX wrote:

When slinky tells me I was wrong, I'll believe it... Until then, I'm ready to leave the game completely... As most have done...

Nvm.. I'm just done... This is ridiculous...

#23 2019-09-19 08:44:08

Don Holm

The existence of griefers is inevitable in such a game, you can help by making griefing harder, not by complaining, but by making suggestions instead.

#24 2019-09-19 08:57:25

Mr meeseeks

Don Holm wrote:

The existence of griefers is inevitable in such a game, you can help by making griefing harder, not by complaining, but by making suggestions instead.

This has nothing to do with that...

https://steamcommunity.com/linkfilter/? … ion=report

The game is practically dead... I'm just another regular player choosing to leave because jason made bad decisions... As far as who is allowed to moderate discord...

#25 2019-09-19 09:37:47

CatX

Mr meeseeks wrote:

Tbh, I don't play much anymore either. To me, random killers don't make the game more exciting.

Board footer