One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-14 00:05:10

Tempted

A simple life of rabbit hunting

I was born Jace Joy in a starting village. They were putting up a fence. I left before it was done to get BP and more clothes. I set up a little camp south, and made myself a full set of clothes and a BP. I had a nice setup. No one bothered me. When I got old, I went back to the village. It had grown. And the gate was up. I never got access. Someone nice let me in, and I was able to give all my clothes to some babies as well as a basket of cooked rabbits. That was a great life.

#2 2019-08-14 00:29:01

Phuckoff04

Re: A simple life of rabbit hunting

I was your great grandma. They had started fence when I was young but never finished it. Did they ever tap any of the 3 mine south?... so many resources I was able to gather loose iron. It was a good life.

#3 2019-08-14 00:29:27

QuirkySmirkyIan

Cool.

Open gate now. Need truck to be more efficient!

#4 2019-08-14 00:44:05

DestinyCall

That sounds like a lovely life.   I always enjoy the quiet lives the most.   I can focus on what I enjoy doing instead of feeling forced to bounce from crisis to crisis.   It is so relaxing.

#5 2019-08-14 01:24:19

Tempted

Phuckoff04 wrote:

I was your great grandma. They had started fence when I was young but never finished it. Did they ever tap any of the 3 mine south?... so many resources I was able to gather loose iron. It was a good life.

I saw two of those spots. Looked like one was getting ready to be tapped as I was heading back to town. Got side tracked leading a bear further away, so by the time I got into the town, I was able to give babies my clothes and die. Looks like the Joy family did very well.
So many old age deaths.

Board footer