One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-12 02:45:27

Tempted

Griefers man.

Three lives in a row. Looked promising, ended with murder. Didn't live past 15. One in a nice town where my mom didn't even feed me, it was another kid. Got murdered by some guy with a knife.

Second life, got clothes, a bag, mom nice, family nice. Some decked out eve leads bears to town and stabs someone. I run back to tell everyone. Then I try to lead bears back out, and she is there. Stabs me and I'm done.

Third life, get old enough, no food currently so as soon as I can, I go outside. Some guy with horse and cart stabs me.
How do I get to the Community Crucible server? This one is way too toxic. It isn't even the rift anymore, just some likely butthurt aholes that want to 'teach everyone a lesson'
You're not making the game better, you're killing it.

#2 2019-08-12 03:21:15

ollj

Re: Griefers man.

life 1 and 3 sound like the discord thunderdome.
the only ones with horsecarts and they wont feed anyone outside their exclusive group.

the 2nd one was possibly me. but im rarely an eve when i lure bears.

this is what the game is like with rare arrows.

#3 2019-08-12 03:33:56

DestinyCall

Re: Griefers man.

The Community Crucible thread is right here:

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=6794

Download the client and put the files in a different folder from OHOL.   Use the application in that folder to launch the game and it will connect to the custom server.

Also, consider joining the CCM discord - there are usually people available to help and more info about the new content and crafting recipes.

Board footer