a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-09 11:43:48

JonySky
Website

Jase Linn and David Sextro

Jase Linn, I discovered the message you left me before I died
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5127510

I'm sorry I couldn't defend you properly ...
I tried to tell you to run away from there and look for another "friendly" city to settle down and take care of yours but the language barrier did not allow me
(I didn't know if you would understand everything I said or just some single words)

On our last trip, when we fled the assailants and the massacre I tried to return to the starting point (the center of the map, where the Tarr monument is), so that from there you took the route to any of the cities. But that baby we found lost changed things and I didn't have time to get to the Tarr monument

What happened to that baby? survived? I didn't remember his last name and I couldn't find his family tree

maybe you're wondering why I decided to run from there ... it really was to protect you

Years before you saved my life by healing my mortal wounds ... those wounds were caused by a girl who was not of our lineage, she was a liar and cowardly griefer who lived among us
This girl left the door open for them to enter to slaughter our city, and I knew that the result of that attack did not matter ... very possibly you, for not belonging to our lineage, would also have died, that's why I fled from there (we couldn't trust no one)

I don't understand if you came back to the city to defend the family or just that ginger rider found you and killed you

If you can see this, I thank you for being with me the whole trip, until my end

I hope to find you in another life!

--------------------------
My summary story was that I had left my hometown to discover new cities and towns, right in the center of the map, where the Tarr monumeto is, I found a young EVE and her baby, there was not much to eat

I tried to talk to his young mother, but his mother died suddenly holding his little baby just before naming him Jase Linn
I immediately ran to get a berry and put it in the mouth of little Jase
I was still young even to pick up that baby and I also had no food in my backpack

That baby was willing to stay and I was willing to save his life
my explorer plans changed and I decided to take him to my city
during my long trip I taught him my language and he can finally take it in my arm to take it to my city
When I finally arrived in my city I saw several foreigners outside the city trying to enter ... and my family did not want them to enter

My uncle killed several EVEs at the entrance with hearts in their heads
At that time I was afraid that they would kill little Jase and before entering I explained to my uncle that this child was ours .. in this way I could enter

there he was working and learning our language
when we had been in our usual work for a few years, a girl of another lineage (I never understood that there was that liar brat) she stuck a knife accusing me of trying to kill her with a war sword
Jase saved my life healing my mortal wounds

My job was to collect firewood and logs outside my city (there was no firewood in my city)

I had to go outside the property fence several times and began to see a worrying situation (there were more and more foreigners at our only door) and decided to start thinking about getting out of there
I called Jase and handed him my knife so he could defend himself

in a matter of minutes the chaos came ...
That stupid girl left the door open for them to come to slaughter us

I looked for Jase in the chaos of the city, everyone was running and among the mutiny I found Jase
I shouted Jase run !!! r u n!!

and we were able to leave the city running among many murders
all were death cries
there was a ginger rider who chased us with a war sword to kill us (making senseless leaps) but we could flee from there

In our escape we found a dying baby running without a mother ..
I picked it up and gave him a berry to save his life

Here came my end, I said goodbye to Jase and that baby and died at 60

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5127503

Last edited by JonySky (2019-08-09 11:57:47)

Board footer