One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-07 12:26:27

OminousBladeBlank

As Seen on Twisted's Youtube - An Actual Raid Outfit

I was the daughter of Eve Hope.

We were in a town. I don't remember the name of that line. They accepted us in. Gave us clothes and the sort.

My mother was always quick to jump on loot from the old ones. It was a dying town. It's the northwest city. Fancy clothes, but beyond that not too much.

There're only a handful of swords, but my mom gets her hands on one. the town has two more. One in the hands of some guy with red pants and the other is held by the matriarch. I have a baby and my mom continues to have babies. I grow up, get nice fancy clothes and a pack. Then the matriarch starts getting old. She dies and I sieze my chance. I spam her body for the sword and I get it. The red shorts guy is nowhere to be seen. I begin stabbing.

Taking it back fifteen years my mom and I had talked about if we should overthrow them. We were unsure, but she was open to the idea. I figured she'd get the hint when I started stabbing.

So I have a sword and so does she. We smash the village, killing all of the inhabitants. The red shorts guy gives us some trouble but ultimately I get him. Then we get counter-raided by an eve with two swords and we kill her. My nephew who I didn't know I had comes back with another sword as well.

All of a sudden, we have three war ready fighters with 6 swords. My nephew, daughter, and I decide our next move.

My daughter had something against the Williams, so we headed south to their western base to try to steal an engine. I don't know exactly what we needed it for, but we needed it or our line would surely have washed away. I assume for some iron.

We make our way towards it and pickup three other family members, one with a bow, and the others we just distribute swords.

We arrived at a neat and tidy locked up base that we couldn't just walk into. This ws unfortunate.

Soon, the williams found caught wind of the 6 person murder party outside their gate.

About ten people show up at the williams' airlock to see the drama. My team had acquired 7 swords by now, but we were down one man on the approach - my nephew. He got shot by an elder whom we stabbed swiftly.

So now its us five, except no it isn't, it's us four now. The bowman had starved and we had only planned food for 3 people.

So now it's us four at the gate, and their ten comes with maybe 6 swordsmen so we are massively outnumbered... except we have more swords.

Since their base had two entrances but we could not feasibly coordinate between the two, they could trickle elders onto us to trade one-for-ones. Luckily, when another elder sniped my daughter, she was healed by my sister who was also there with a med apron.

So it's still us four, we have taken down two or three of them, and we go between growling at the fence between us and the williams and eating pie - dwindling pie.

Finally, one of them opens the gate, and I foolishly rush in.

They should have closed the door and taken my loot. Instead, a 9 person brawl broke out. I stabbed someone, but I was then stabbed three times. My daughter stabbed about four people, and beyond that all I could tell was there was chaos. A lot of ppl died. And ultimately, we couldn't get the engine which made our line die.

Last edited by OminousBladeBlank (2019-08-11 04:39:01)

What is an ominous blade blank?

It's that blade blank next to the file and short staff you see in a naked toddler's basket.

#2 2019-08-07 13:01:29

Hans

Re: As Seen on Twisted's Youtube - An Actual Raid Outfit

Can confirm this course of events, I was the guy who got shot first.

#3 2019-08-07 13:13:50

Ilka

So the engine caused your family's death.

The engines are so deadly ...

#4 2019-08-07 13:41:49

Twisted

I was Elly Williams, the elder who (probably) shot your nephew.

I was making a backup sheep pen at the edge of our city when I saw your raiding party. I quickly ran to the town center and yelled that there's raiders approaching, armed and dangerous. Everyone quickly picked up their weapons and went to the south gate where we had an airlock. A young boy foolishly ran out and tried to take you himself, but he was quickly stabbed and we didn't heal him in time.

I was 55 and I knew I would die soon, so I decided to sacrifice myself to kill one of you and give us greater chances of survival - after all, it's better the raiders kill an old lady than a young fertile girl. While I was bleeding to death I stood outside the gates and tried to count you to tell my family how many raiders they still had to deal with.

All in all it was a fun experience defending from actual raiders compared to the average Eve griefer.

#5 2019-08-07 13:55:54

OminousBladeBlank

I don't think I put in line info so here is me

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5121139

And oh cool twisted I hope I make your content better XD

It's that blade blank next to the file and short staff you see in a naked toddler's basket.

#6 2019-08-07 14:05:14

OminousBladeBlank

Twisted wrote:

I was Elly Williams ...
All in all it was a fun experience defending from actual raiders compared to the average Eve griefer.

Funny you say this too, because my mother was an eve. We eve griefed the village we were at before we assembled an outfit to hit the Williams with.

Again, idk if we griefed really... We just took advantage of them.

But beyond that we had the kits and the men to do some really serious damage and launch a successful raid. If you didn't have fences on at the moment we probably could have wiped you. But alas, it was properly defended. Not to mention you had numbers.

#7 2019-08-07 15:23:26

DestinyCall

OminousBladeBlank wrote:

How can you still pretend to not know what counts as anti-social behavior?

Last edited by DestinyCall (2019-08-07 15:23:43)

#8 2019-08-07 15:30:57

OminousBladeBlank

DestinyCall wrote:
OminousBladeBlank wrote:

Why the heck would you stand by and let an eve get fully kitted in your town? We were legit scheming. They had the capacity to stop it. They failed. We outplayed them. I was extremely social with my family before, during, and after the slaughter.

#9 2019-08-08 01:25:31

DestinyCall

OminousBladeBlank wrote:
DestinyCall wrote:
OminousBladeBlank wrote:

Why the heck would you stand by and let an eve get fully kitted in your town? We were legit scheming. They had the capacity to stop it. They failed. We outplayed them. I was extremely social with my family before, during, and after the slaughter.

Not a griefer you say?

#10 2019-08-08 04:14:39

OminousBladeBlank

DestinyCall wrote:

Not a griefer you say?

Heck no. I play for my family.

#11 2019-08-08 13:51:38

Luniatji

Yes, you play for your family. And next life for that family. And next life for that family.

So all with all you grief your griefed cities because you change family- woohoo, good job, great family player!

#12 2019-08-11 03:54:15

Villas

Actually, the elder was Twisted, lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYS556t8N5Q

#13 2019-08-11 04:00:25

OminousBladeBlank

Villas wrote:

Actually, the elder was Twisted, lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYS556t8N5Q

Can't wait to watch my baby.

#14 2019-08-11 04:16:38

OminousBladeBlank

Twisted wrote:

I was Elly Williams, the elder who (probably) shot your nephew.

I was making a backup sheep pen at the edge of our city when I saw your raiding party. I quickly ran to the town center and yelled that there's raiders approaching, armed and dangerous. Everyone quickly picked up their weapons and went to the south gate where we had an airlock. A young boy foolishly ran out and tried to take you himself, but he was quickly stabbed and we didn't heal him in time.

I was 55 and I knew I would die soon, so I decided to sacrifice myself to kill one of you and give us greater chances of survival - after all, it's better the raiders kill an old lady than a young fertile girl. While I was bleeding to death I stood outside the gates and tried to count you to tell my family how many raiders they still had to deal with.

Twisted, since I gave you such golden content you should come on a raid with me some life.

Board footer