One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-06 16:36:38

ollj

dumb random easy

easy; I dont see how average life is below 25 years, unless sids pull that average down a lot. sids, always messing up your death time/cause stats.
most recently, i had a life, where till age 10 i was in a locked in prison town, and i still obtained
2 horses
12 arrows (and destroyed them)
4 bows (and hid them)
5 war swords (hid all over the map)
2 blue pants
2 green cylinder hats.
2 knifes
and thats not counting plentyfull loot from large abandoned bases that i could have displaced, but just could not care less (destruction of arrows to protect the bears has priority)
i died of old age and quickly got horse and warswords back.
so this is pretty mucha dull rinse and repeat.
i traversed the whole map to gain knowledge over pretty much anything relevant in 40 minutes. this quickly gets very repetitive/easy.

with null defense, the game is just very random, you eigher get ambushed and die easily or not. the game becomes a memory game of knowing where horsecarts are most likely at any moment.

the game is dumb, many older mechanics are neglible:
this used to be a moreX-game, but exmapsion and exploration are clearly replaced by more extermination.
yum chains and hunting for yum is no more a thing.
a family with migrative strategy, oh what a laugh this is now.
milkweed/iron/arrow GATHERING is just not a thing anymore. it is replaced by literal prisons.
endtowers are irrelevant now, to trigger a reset, all you have to do is to lower life expectancy; mostly by luring all the bears, but alaso by connecting all the cities with roads while also sabotaging all fenche gates
you can easily prevent fenche gates by turning all milkweed into needleThreat or snares. existing fenchegates are easily sabotaged. all in all just not viable.

#2 2019-08-07 01:27:43

Saolin

Re: dumb random easy

And yet you still keep playing 12 hours a day to grief everyone.

#3 2019-08-07 03:19:58

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

Re: dumb random easy

Griefers of this game are sad people. Acting tough about shift clicking a town in a raiding party of 6 people like it's hard. Then they go on Discord and brag about it.

Truly disgusting people.

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

Board footer