One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-04 14:26:40

MrsDuckGirl

Aim the bear, shot your friend

So, bow loaded, I clicked on the bear to kill it but I don't know why I was pressing shift at the same time. And it aimed and killed a familly member who was close.
Is that normal ?
I know I made a mistake in pressing shit but still, I clicked the bear.

I'm very sorry, Myson, I didn't mean to kill you at all. I had just found a bow and last arrow to kill the two bears that were trapped inside town and wanted to get rid of this one too...

#2 2019-08-04 14:47:33

Twisted

Re: Aim the bear, shot your friend

Shift-clicking with a weapon locks onto the nearest person to where your mouse pointer is. It works like that so it's easier to target people jumping from tile to tile.

#3 2019-08-04 17:31:56

sigmen4020

Never shift-click when hunting animals, just left-click on them. Shift-clicking only works for killiing other players. That's why it happened.

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#4 2019-08-04 19:08:07

Villas

Oh, I was in that town, you shot a little guy. I saw you with the "murder face" to shoot the bear, ended up shoting the kid and then the bear bit you, some crazy woman stole the bow and arrows and put in a horse cart. I tried to lure bears away, but the holes in fences were too small, in the corners, I ended up got "nibbled" as well.
This town was horrorible, someone trapped us inside two times, because we had only one gate, so they kept stealing bellows and adobes and then making stone walls or forges in front the gate, hopefully we always had extra bellows and adobe hidden within fences, also there was no water inside, so we had to go outside to get it and a lot of people got murdered there, because the nearest well was a little bit far.

#5 2019-08-04 19:19:19

ollj

bears are better friends anyways.

yes, someone can run into your arrow.

#6 2019-08-04 20:43:20

MrsDuckGirl

I see.
Wow.
Well, now I'll know.

Indeed, that town sucked. Two bows were trapped top right corner with a bear, one bear was inside town, and I thought all my life I was fenced inside too. Only when I got 35 I finally found a hole, very east, almost near rift. I had five minutes to have a girl, my kids /died and I was last woman. I met nobody in town either, I thought I was the really last one. So, in a hurry, I found this bow outside and two arrows, one was already on a bear. I wanted to kill it, get the arrows and kill bears inside town. And I shot this guys, crossing my road at the wrong time. He wasn't that a kid tho. (I feel bad enough)

Well, lesson learned !

#7 2019-08-04 23:44:30

MrDorito (AKA: Dorito)

something similar happened to me, but instead, i was a bystander.

Some woman shot a girl acciendally because of the same reason (i think). Idk why but i couldnt heal the kid (as i never healed a arrow wound to this day), so the girl died. The woman went north and never came back lol

Board footer