One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-04 15:32:49

lilbogrusboi

The Lynn's

When I was born my mother went outside the fence to go get a lamb. My sister fed me and gave me some clothes while mother was gone. She named me lambert because mom was hunting for a lamb. We eventually saw this mother and her child outside our fence. My two sisters and I gathered around the fence and watched them run around while spewing words that we could not understand. The mother was being sad and saying what I can only assume as "let us in please we are starving", because of the fact that the mother died right after she said her last words. The child was a poor little baby who couldn't even feed herself so we let her inside to feed her. She resisted for a while but eventually was ok with us feeding her. Mother came back with the lamb and was surprised that a stranger was in our home without her permission. But time went on and we finally got a sheep and the girl who's mother died had a child. Named Marta Lynn http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5104423. Then the great famine. Both my sisters died then eventually the girl who's mom died at our doorstep died. It was up to me to feed the Marta Lynn and my niece. Eventually, the great famine was over thanks to the genius cooking skills of the kids who had been the only survivors of the famine besides me. So even more time passed and I was a crinkled up old man. I had passed down the sword that my mother had given to me to my niece's daughter. She named her new baby after me because I saved her as a baby. I told them that I loved them and to pass down the story of the lady who died on our doorstep. I can only hope that they remember they're past and the lady who died and her daughter.

I'm still lagging

#2 2019-08-04 15:34:52

AmyJ

Re: The Lynn's

Hiya lambert, I was the niece! Marta died just before me, both of old age.

Update: Looks like one of my daughters is going on a killing spree neutral

Last edited by AmyJ (2019-08-04 15:40:55)

#3 2019-08-04 16:16:29

lilbogrusboi

AmyJ wrote:

Lol, I just spawned inside the gate of the lynns as eve and after everything I did for them. They brutally murdered me and praised the killer.

I'm still lagging

#4 2019-08-04 16:26:18

AmyJ

lilbogrusboi wrote:
AmyJ wrote:

Lol, I just spawned inside the gate of the lynns as eve and after everything I did for them. They brutally murdered me and praised the killer.

Well at least they're defending themselves tongue

#5 2019-08-04 18:03:02

lilbogrusboi

they dead

I'm still lagging

#6 2019-08-04 19:02:16

AmyJ

lilbogrusboi wrote:

they dead

rip