One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-31 00:36:39

NiGB0

Trade possible?

In this post I just want to ask how to trade, because families cannot easily communicate with each other and it always ends in a war that kills one of these families.

What happened to the Ring family and the others? Yes, the Ring family killed all other families, and this will always happen with another family and then with another, etc.

In my opinion trade it's impossible right now, we only need to wait for more updates...

Eve Gomez

#2 2019-07-31 08:00:50

Lum

Re: Trade possible?

What I've found is that learning the language system is extremely easy if you're enthusiastic about it. It's too bad we're not all fond of languages to that extent, but finding someone that wants to learn as much as you do on the other side, and simply learning the vocabulary between you word after word (ex: berry, iron, milkweed) can make you a genius in diplomacy.

ign: summerstorm, they/them

#3 2019-07-31 13:18:19

arkajalka

Why would you ever trade? When resources are scarse you hold on tight to what you got and try to get more by anymeans nessecary, at this point trading isnt even an option. For trading to happen both parties need to produce excessive ammounts of hard to make objects that serve no value for them as they are produced in so high numbers, but will be useful tool of trade for some other hard to make objects.

I can only see few items that are so hard/tedious to make at the moment:
-diesel engine(cars, planes, pump)
-radio
-pork tacos
-dyed clothes.

Objects of medium value:
-Rope
-Iron ingot
-Horse carts, carts, horses

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

#4 2019-07-31 13:24:09

Ilka

At present, trade is not possible.

Thank you for your attention.

Board footer