One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-28 06:42:01

AmberA

To Cloud Bison - The best father to my children

My dear Cloud,

We met as babies around the fire. You were playful and flirty. When we grew up we flirted some more, often meeting for special moments. This was one of the few lives where we really were a family. You gave me all your clothes and you didn't have to. When a bear threatened the town you made arrows and we went after it but you were not confident with a bow. But I was, so I became the hunter.

We returned to town and found it almost deserted, everyone had died. I was thirty years old and had no children. There was no question that any children I had would be yours, not because of us being some of the only people but because you were my partner that life. I warmed myself by the fire while you brought me yummy food. You cooked eggs, and rabbits just for me. Soon we had a girl! We stood on either side of her, smiling down on her as loving parents in a quiet town. That was a rare moment (especially since the rift update).

Our first son died so young but we were quickly blessed with another son. Cloud, you were an amazing man and father. You ensured our entire family was clothed. Our son told us that this was his first life! So we had to teach him. I still had all the arrows so you stayed behind and walked our son through farming berries and carrots while I hunted bears and wolves.

Later, I gave my backpack full of arrows to a young man who was going to kill a boar south. I was 55 when that young man was mauled by the boar. The hunter in me had to find it. I stupidly left town with an arrow in hand, a tiny stomach, and no food.

I quickly found the boar and the bow and arrow. I killed the boar but on the way home I realized I would not make it home. There was no food for the long journey back through the swamps. That life was too nice to go chasing a hunt at that age. I write this to you now from the swamps where you might find my corpse. I'm 57 and won't make it back.

I'm sorry Cloud. I shouldn't have left you and the kids. I should have stayed to say my goodbyes.

-Ophelia Bison

PS: I'm happy to see that you lived until old age but saddened to see that our daughter was murdered by another family. She was only 12! Our son may live out his life but I fear for him in this cruel world.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5052936

#2 2019-07-28 12:50:00

Kaveh

Re: To Cloud Bison - The best father to my children

Your son was a prodigy. Lived to 60 in his first life?!

"How do I make more bowl"
Cutest last words ever

#3 2019-07-28 17:40:54

AmberA

Re: To Cloud Bison - The best father to my children

Kaveh wrote:

Your son was a prodigy. Lived to 60 in his first life?!

"How do I make more bowl"
Cutest last words ever

The nice thing about having a successful town but with few people is that teaching is uninterrupted and there isn't a scarcity of food. He was male so he didn't have to stress about babies. Plus the kid was great, he was perfectly happy to spend that first life just learning and practicing farming.

Board footer