One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-27 22:11:27

Karrots

Hey Jason, do you have any plans for the tech tree?

I'm going to take advantage of Jason actually responding to posts recently and throw some of my questions in

It's been a few rather calm weeks of bug fixes, new skins and sometimes no update at all (these are not complaints)

...and then the tsunami that is this recent update.

And up until now we haven't had much new content. Sure we got genetic fitness (another controversial update) but I've been waiting for something new for a bit. Some new tech to pretend I t͟o͟t͟a͟l͟l͟y͟ know how to build and spend way too long scouring for crafting references to finally get that feeling of accomplishment when I complete it.

Or maybe just a new mini-game type thing, like creating a dress feels like. Fill the bowl, add the carrot, feed the sheep, shear the sheep, rinse and repeat. It may be repetitive, but in boring towns it was always fun.

But where do we go from here? We have cars and planes and french fries but really... what's next? In my head I'm thinking that you'd come up with someway to make cities less tribal and more urban-like, but I can never really know what's going on in your head. Even if they're just random concepts, I'd really like some hints to get my imagination running.

And good luck with that rift thing, even when people despise the updates they end up mellowing out and start getting used to it (The apocalypse,  genetic fitness, temp overhaul..) . So I'm sure this'll blow over with some tweaks

Btw fix the salsa ingredients reeeee

#2 2019-07-28 04:17:59

arkajalka

Re: Hey Jason, do you have any plans for the tech tree?

People been demanding, wagons to mass transport group of people for ages. Fix tomato onion is a thing. Any updates to pvp system. Curse system rework, huge water masses, cultivation could be a thing too(early planted food give crap pips and cultivate over decades to better version), instruments lets say drums flute etc, arts.... These last few are probably too peacefull solutions so instead add gunpowder, bombs, guns, cannons MURICA

there so many ways to go forwards...

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

#3 2019-07-28 05:47:28

Lava

Please im starving for new content.....

#4 2019-07-28 10:00:05

testo

Lava wrote:

Lol you can /die already. There´s no new content for weeks.

- I believe the term "Berrymuncher" is derogatory and therefore I shall use the term "Berrier" instead.

- Jack Ass

#5 2019-07-28 11:06:25

Lava

testo wrote:
Lava wrote:

Lol you can /die already. There´s no new content for weeks.

Lmao

#6 2019-07-28 12:29:31

Lum

I mean, as long as people can still starve in a town, I highly doubt it's going to move past the tribal age

ign: summerstorm, they/them

Board footer