One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-28 01:16:49

lilbogrusboi

How to fix the rift

So these past few days I've learned more about the rift and what it is used for.
I do like the fact that the resources are limited adding a sense of importance to every resource.
But that stops the player limit from ever reaching a certain limit. Now I have an Idea to fix the rift, turn it into a river (more like turn the rift into a bunch of rivers). Like you had the idea before for islands but not islands more like continents separated by rivers. This way you have a limited amount of resources but you can get more if you go on a voyage. Now you could do what you did with the airplane (just adding something to a car) to make a boat. Now there should be consequences for doing a voyage such as a random chance of sinking. Or it costs fuel so it would not be worth it to do something stupid.
However, I know how hard it is to make an update of this scale. But I and many other people think this would be a better idea then the rift. So just please think about it.

I'm still lagging

#2 2019-07-28 03:24:18

Grim_Arbiter

Re: How to fix the rift

I don't think the boat idea is off the table.

I'm pretty sure he said the rift is just something temporary and he is going to change it.

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

Board footer