One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-26 19:51:53

lilbogrusboi

The Black village

My friend and I spawned as twins in this eve camp when update 67 just came out. We saw this bald guy running around in the village working, his name was Mercury Sabri. He accepted that he was our dad but our mom did not approve that idea. We grew up to 8 or 9 and saw our dad die by a man named Jupiter Sabri just for being bald. King Sabri then killed him. Then made fun of our dad as he was dying. So we got mad and stole Jupiter's knife when he died and killed the king. My friend fed me while I had the bloody knife. From that day forward we kill anybody who had normie ass hair. We thought we would have to kill ourselves because we had normie ass looking hair at like 14 but then some years past and we got bald just like our dad. Me my friend and my mom were surprised. She then admitted that he was our dad. So we visited the gravestone we made him and told him we were bald too. But then a baby boy who had no sign of being bald was on our hit list. until he got an Afro. Then we left him alone. Nobody seemed to be surprised by the fact that we killed a bunch of little kids just for being normie haired. We made 3 "3 sister stews" and went on with life. Soon our mother became very old, and we asked her "Ma do you wanna be buried next to pa" She said, "He never loved me, and when he and I had you two he ran back to his work". She did not want to be buried next to him, but when she died we did it anyways. We put plates on mama and papa's graves. Finally, it was our time and we told the Afro kid (the last living member of this tribe) to bury us both on either side of ma and pa's grave. We died and we can only assume that he followed our instructions and put plates on our graves. The end
lineage.onehouronelife.com/server.php?action=character_page&id=4989178&rel_id=4988905
Me: Apollo Sabri
Friend: Zubin Sabri
Dad: Mecury Sabri
Mom: Venus Sabri
Afro Kid/little brother: Kenny Sabri

I'm still lagging

Board footer