One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-15 22:38:31

AmberA

Late curse?

It is possible to curse someone long after you and they are dead?

I was a little girl. My mom and aunt found an old city and were going to rebuild. We just started when an old man from another family came in on a horse and killed our mom and her sister. Me and the other little girl ran away and hid. We were just children doing nothing. Old man by himself spent then next few minutes hunting us down. He ran the bell hoping we'd go to it. I then heard my young sister's murder so I ran the other way.

I found several bows and a sword but I was too young to pick them up. Soon the old man (now in his 50s) found me and ran me down. He stabbed me with his warsword. I asked "why" though he probably didn't understand me and just repeated "why" and ran off on his horse. No gain to him other than the enjoyment of hunting two young girls. He died soon after of old age.

But I was too young to curse him: Laaibah Feuer. When I grow up in another life can I curse him then?

#2 2019-07-15 22:42:21

Tarr
Banned

Re: Late curse?

Not anymore. This was a "fix" to stream sniping and since then cursing has been a joke. You used to be able to curse anyone from any family for up to two hours and now it's only up to five minutes after the persons death AND you have to be in the same lineage.

Basically cursing got gimped and he promised some tools to help make up for it but we've yet to see them dished out yet and instead was offered removing the system instead due to lives (lmao)

fug it’s Tarr.

#3 2019-07-15 22:53:17

ollj

someone once made an ingame note "griefer graveyard, curse their bones" next to a further away smaller pile of bones
this is such a terrible easily explotable idea.

#4 2019-07-17 09:07:18

JonySky
Website

Sometimes I imagine OHOL very popular (1000 online players) and I think about the problems that we would have to suffer the usual players
You can imagine 100/200 people with war swords ...
or the typical chetos of online games ...
or massive desynchronization in a battle with 100/200/300 players at the same time ...
or the glitchers!
imagine that in a battle with 200 people there is a player, who is a programmer and has designed a MOD / utility to be able to be caught by anyone and instantly kill other players!

I better stop imagining ... because it scares me to think that this is really possible

Board footer