One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-14 22:32:50

Thaulos

Funny video from some youtuber (VERTiiGO GAMING)

Got suggested to me on my youtube feed and had a good laugh at it. Thought I should share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3UXBVoORhM

Last edited by Thaulos (2019-07-14 22:33:22)

#2 2019-07-14 23:11:53

YannaChan
Banned

Re: Funny video from some youtuber (VERTiiGO GAMING)

Thaulos wrote:

Got suggested to me on my youtube feed and had a good laugh at it. Thought I should share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3UXBVoORhM

You should wacth WBSteve's ohol videos

#3 2019-07-15 00:22:51

Morti

YannaChan wrote:

You should wacth WBSteve's ohol videos

I laughed, I cried, I laughed, I choked and I laughed some more.
In fact, WBSteve had me laughing so hard I could barely breathe.

This is why I work so hard, so people like this can sit around town and have a good time.

I think I've even passed through a few of these videos, but I never stop to talk to people in towns, so, you won't see me as a character in any of them. But I recognized a lot of the towns these videos were 'shot' in, and I'm glad I helped keep em going.

n8jZ6QZ.png

#4 2019-07-15 05:59:16

AmberA

"You should wacth WBSteve's ohol videos" I met him in game. He said something like "I want to penetrate him" to my in-game young son. Yeah his videos are funny but I don't want to support someone like that.

I should add that he was pretty much annoying the city that whole lifetime. I think he was trying to get video material but he was basically a low key griefer.

Last edited by AmberA (2019-07-15 06:00:16)

#5 2019-07-15 11:02:36

Finbar659

AmberA wrote:

"You should wacth WBSteve's ohol videos" I met him in game. He said something like "I want to penetrate him" to my in-game young son. Yeah his videos are funny but I don't want to support someone like that.

I should add that he was pretty much annoying the city that whole lifetime. I think he was trying to get video material but he was basically a low key griefer.

Then don't support the youtuber, not everyone has the same humor as you.

#6 2019-07-15 13:57:08

YannaChan
Banned

AmberA wrote:

Agree to Disagree, I respect your opinion but I still like him and watch his videos.

#7 2019-07-15 14:57:15

Tizzy

That was quite a funny video but I can see how coming across him or someone like WBSteve’s (Whose videos I love btw) in normal regular play could be frustrating or annoying as heck. Good find though, I’ll watch some more of his vids in future.

Board footer