One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-14 03:38:05

Dantox

Mi Family

Got pretty murder-y when i was there.

There was a massacre that happened when i got born which i didnt get to see, only the aftermath and all the bones. However when i was in my 50s one woman tried to kill a guy because he was holding one of the babies, however stabbed the babie instead due to missclick or whatever. the town got to save the babie but the woman who stabbed her was stabbed because "she tried to kill the babie" then the guy who was holding the babie got stabbed a minute later because the town found him guilty of trying to kill babies when he tried to explain he was taking care of her. however something happens off-screen that i didnt get to see (thanks vanilla zoom) and the cooker for some reason got stabbed. Meanwhile on the north the guy got to stab the woman who stabbed the cooker and someone else stabbed that guy because there was no evidence of her stabbing the cooker and in less than 10 minutes we alrady had lost 5 family members (the babie died too for starvation because no one was feeding her during all the confusion)

People really need to warn first before using the knife on someone else.

make bread, no war

#2 2019-07-14 05:21:14

ollj

Re: Mi Family

the mi where in the town that had gotten 30to-40ish turkeys 10 hours ago, and only managed to devour 10 turkeys in the first 2 hours 2ith 20 fertiles.
The bob raiding the mii halved the turkey stash to 20ish, and spread it out more.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … height=496
its was down to 12 turkeys on plates when the mi had mass stasbbings in it ten hours later. turkey-city changed its owner often and has significantly lower population, that cares a lot less to cook or gather turkey.
surely some people liked either bob or mi more ,and acted out of character when born as the less liked family, as murderous traitors.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … height=673

sure this is all very rational and has nothing to do witn insane greed and bloodlust to claim or empty turkey city, and then to have mass stabbings in it.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … height=673

today was a silly day full of war and treason, especially between bob and mi families, both of them hafe a mild trauma of the conflicts between them.
those got documented in a few written notes in both main cities.
but they keep forgetting al the mass stabbings over time within them.

many other families also scouted more than usual, generally in bell direction, or while turkey hunting, and turkeys leave larger traces, so you more easily find foreign villages within 300 tiles, and that makes more raids happen, where bells and carts/horses and 6 arrows and 4 backpacks get stolen from a foreign nearby city, and one foreigner ends up being hunted by 4 people with 3 bows
2 knifes and one horse for 20 minutes.
who could that possibly have been?

Last edited by ollj (2019-07-14 05:35:30)

#3 2019-07-14 12:12:54

Tizzy

Re: Mi Family

I made an account just to post this!
I was the baby, the person who was holding me was my brother, who was wearing a red cape and pretending to be superman. The woman who was trying to stab him and stabbed me instead didn’t want him holding me said he was a pervert and had his junk out while holding a baby. ?
There was also another male relative looking after me too, before he died he told me to tell the horrible story of the towns past to new babies. I have no idea where my mother was during all this..!
My brother named me very originally ‘Sister’. Which was turned into Sistine.
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4961159
I didn’t die, I lived to be 55 and had a few kids. Things calmed down a lot in my life time but lots of other people died when I was young.

Board footer