You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-11 21:41:22

Ziv

WE got peace between GOOD FAMILY ZIV FAMILY AND figg

IN THE BELL TOWN WE HAVE THREE FAMILYS IN PEACE

#2 2019-07-11 22:18:41

fatbunny

Re: WE got peace between GOOD FAMILY ZIV FAMILY AND figg

And OliJ just bragged about getting them all to kill each other on the discord cause hes a shithead

#3 2019-07-11 22:54:44

Dantox

just give it a couple of hours

make bread, no war

#4 2019-07-12 10:58:50

ollj

yes, it was surprisingly peaceful for the 55 years i lived in it, then it became too tense over time, and i was old anyways to care, and for my last ten years i was shouting "low food, genocide time", without anyone making enough food for all people during those 10 minutes, so yeah, the town has made a poor choice by making swords and knifes instead of food, not me, i escalated the town with a bow.

nope, i did not kill a town, i just determined its future rightful owner, my family.
The ziv had this town for 9 hours after the three fams failed to make enough food and started to murder each other.
so its definitely a win in my interest as ziv.
just after that i was twinning up with someone who claimed to have made 500 cakes in that city, such a silly lie, there where barely 10 pies and 40 people. so if any pies where made, they where made not as common good.

and so the mistrust grew, i wasnt the first to murder, i was the third. and smart enough to wait to old age, knowing my family had more people and weapons than the other two, and do it in a crowd, so all the confusion and greed quickly escalates, and noone bothers to curse, while fighting for their life.
mind you, i whitnessed other family member people plan the same shit, preparing for a war in a peacefully shared sicy, i just was better at it than them. i wasnt the first, i was third.

---

its easy to NOT murder each other in a town of multiple families en masse after a murder happened. ive seen that happen before. ive made it possible by keeping weapon monopoly AND guarding two families. but hey keep your immature insults, while i herd a foreign family like cows, then they come back with 2 war swords, and i still win the war they start, with only a bow and my mom havign a knife.

right now. newbies and innocent babies of newbies die en masse, on their suicidal run to the ringing bells, or by doing other naive bullshit.
the town is about to make a third bell. its a bit more unique at that, a lovely mess.

-

im such a shithead.
right now im often a tripplet, and we just made our moms day, her name was hope, and we boosted a family from 1 to 10 fertiles in 30 minutes.
right now, playing as twin or triplet is great for your memerscore, if you want a high th place and run oit of lifes fast, because noone fucking botthers to have the skills to raise multiples
, when they could just murder all the time.

people make a lto more locks right now, and i regret not killing my own daughter, who admitted to being that corpse, that got killed for stealing cloth.
turned out she killed at least two people in the end, including me, and was a liing cunt. she killed me before i could write a snarky letter, praising my daughter for her murders, so there is that.

its not me, its you.

Last edited by ollj (2019-07-12 11:17:39)

#5 2019-07-12 11:21:49

MultiLife

Aaand there it is. Such narcissism. "Their fault! Your fault! You deserve it!"

You enable these situations, it is not needed to poke at beehives like that; shouting genocide time and deeming that nobody is making food. What if there was a griefer hiding foods? What if the town was in a delicate balance of food where it gets constantly consumed?

Anyways, at least I managed to teach a newbie today. One more stew farmer and pottery maker is in the community.

Last edited by MultiLife (2019-07-12 12:36:47)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#6 2019-07-12 11:36:48

ollj

i lived there 55 years, there was no delicate ballance at all there.
im not blaming anyone, as i sayd, i just won an escalating situation, that was the choice of the vast mayority of the town to happen.

Board footer