One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-08 15:08:32

MistressZues

My kids and I lived for you Mom Kiara Exposito!

My name was Lilly Exsposito my mother had me in the wild after she took the last bite of her pie. She began running south with me following to make it back in town with her furs and bby. She knew she wasn't going to make it so she picked me up one last time to fill my  pips to give me a chance. I ran crying south after she collapsed holding me. I was saved by a a grown cousin who had a bby of her own. I vowed to live my life for my mother who could of easily left me in the wild an chose her life over mine. I immediately began to yum when i turned three, berry bowl. then in my bag a berry a carrot and a corn( un-shucked). I got a sharp stone and basket as well and headed further into the green biome. I cut a burdock an found an onion. ate the berry and then ate the onion. I saw jungle an grabbed a banana. I went to the savanna and cut a wild carrot. I got back to town at the age of eight. I went to the oven and began making pies since we appeared to not have a cook. first batch berry, carrot, rabbit, mutton. second batch berry/carrot, berry/rabbit, carrot/rabbit,  berry/carrot/rabbit. last batch of dough bread. raw mutton cooked and a baked potato. I turned fourteen and had my first child immediately a son I named Kiran after my mother Kiara.

I told him the tragic tale of my mother and showed him her grave and how so close yet so far she was to having made it back. I had another bby before I could even finish my story. A girl I named Kiara that the game corrected. She asked what job she should do an I told her we needed a cook now since I was going to go hunt and snare like my mother before me. I hunted down a goose an a turkey(for the yum) and snared many many rabbits my life all while having many many bbys all named kiara or something k for my boys. It was quite clear to me that my line was taking over our small village an turning it into something better. non of my cousins were having any kids really just one or two that would wonder away an die young. my oldest daughter had the bakery looking full of delicious food my twins got to making bags an clothes for everyone with each batch of furs I brought. My oldest boy went about Helping with architecture. My other kids farmed and helped with sheep. I was in my thirty's now and still having a bby every two to three years.

I began to realize all my grand-kids running around to. it was a beautiful sight to see. I felt I did my dead mother proud. When it came time for my final run for rabbits I was fifty seven with not a care in the world (the last time I ate was probably forty nine) waiting for the rabbits to fall victim. I filled my baskets and cart and headed back home. I saw a few of my older grand kids without pants so with the help of my twins we made them pants and distributed them. I told my kids I love them and then died while gifting my last naked grandchild pants. It was a great life. I died having given birth to eleven kids. Unfortunately it seems my grandchildren weren't as capable as my children were and let the food run out or something. Maybe no one decided to continue cooking after my oldest daughter died.

Regardless of my grandchildren's short comings this is why I yum. http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4918201

Last edited by MistressZues (2019-07-08 15:10:54)

Check this out upvote if you agree!!! https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … heck_this/

#2 2019-07-09 05:10:56

AmberA

Re: My kids and I lived for you Mom Kiara Exposito!

That's awesome! I love stories like that. Some lives are boring, some are infuriating, and others are wonderful lives like this. The lives that have a unique story are the ones that I play for.

Board footer