One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-05 22:12:39

Baker

The Cart Group.

I was originally born in a pretty standard village, I was named Silver. I did some farming, made some clothing, crafted baskets and even dug a well. It was normal until our mother died of Old Age, I quickly realized that our Mother hadn't had a daughter (She did but they died). Only me, 2 brothers and a nephew remained. Not a single women in sight.

So then one of my brothers decided that we should load up our carts and travel, hopefully, find a new village.  It started out with all four of us but our group had no clear direction, our nephew got separated from the from the main group.  We briefly found another village however they didn't have any women either, For a second we regrouped with our nephew and another guy named Jon.

At some point, we also decided to only travel straight south so people wouldn't go off in random directions and lose the group. Unfortunately, We lost Jon and our Nephew once again. It was rather chaotic with many people running around with carts, I don't think any of us were used to traveling in big groups.

Luckily us 3 brothers managed to stick together, I briefly lost them because I had to dodge rattlesnakes but I quickly found them. At this point I had been slowly getting older, I was getting weaker and weaker. I felt like I was becoming a liability because I had to stop more often to eat.

We decided to make a longer stop as I was a very tired old man. We tried to exchange contact details but I died of old age.

If any of my fellow group members see this post, I hope you guys continued the journey.

Last edited by Baker (2018-04-05 22:13:42)

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#2 2018-04-05 22:28:21

Yuukinchi

Re: The Cart Group.

Brother! I am the pedophile looking guy! XD The other brother found your post on this forum so I quickly made an account XD WE HAVE FOUND YOU!

#3 2018-04-05 22:35:31

Baker

Yuukinchi wrote:

Brother! I am the pedophile looking guy! XD The other brother found your post on this forum so I quickly made an account XD WE HAVE FOUND YOU!

Nice, What happened to you guys after I died, Did you make it to another civ or you did succumb to the same fate as me?

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#4 2018-04-05 22:37:58

Yuukinchi

We pretty much standed at the same spot because we had zero food left (Only 2 Carrots). I tried running around searching for a berry bush but unfortunately died to starvation xD

#5 2018-04-06 02:55:03

Maximoose

What a lovely little story of the three of you haha. smile

Board footer