One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-04 12:45:37

The_Anabaptist

Genetics Vs Gameplay

If you are the type of player that actually leaves town as a fertile female, especially with a horse cart or regular cart, you are guaranteed to get boned in the genetics score.  It just takes two births where you have to decide on the cart over the kid to completely negate a fully lived life.

This is unacceptable Jason.  Players have requested that kids be placed in backpacks, carts, horse carts, or a new baby sling for ages.  Until you do this, the genetics scores will forever be a joke.  I'm not choosing to not raise the kid, I'm choosing to not lose an item that took far longer than the kid to create.

The_Anabaptist

#2 2019-07-04 12:58:28

MultiLife

Re: Genetics Vs Gameplay

I think Jason should add more things to make children a ’sacrifice’ rather than abstain baby slings or other means of holding babies.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

Board footer