One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-03 21:14:07

MultiLife

Fix the Life Playback please?

At least for me it doesn't show the actual game footage, at all. My mouse movements are normal but the screen is black and stuck in the screen where it connects to the server. Also, it seems that I get born when I start a Life Playback. I just got born twice without knowing, I was trying to watch my Life Playback and when I exited the playback, I was there with my mom, being fed and talked to.

Please fix this. It was so annoying to have to use /die because I was accidentally born like that. Reduced my Fitness too. Next life I was accidentally born to, I played through, although I should've just quit and gone to sleep. But I was too old to /die and didn't want to lower the score of my family.

TL;DR: Life Playback seems to be broken and won't show gameplay, other than mouse movements. It also spawns me into the actual game without me knowing, until I exit the playback and see myself in some family.

Last edited by MultiLife (2019-07-03 21:18:19)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#2 2019-07-03 21:19:18

MultiLife

Re: Fix the Life Playback please?

It also seems that upon an update, your RecordedLife becomes unusable, right? Because it doesn't match with the server's version? Can this be bypassed somehow, I have some old lives saved I'd love to watch again.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#3 2019-07-04 00:36:20

testo

It never worked for me, I figured playback was not possible using hetuw mod. Idk, maybe Whatever can confirm. If you don´t use a mod it should work though.

- I believe the term "Berrymuncher" is derogatory and therefore I shall use the term "Berrier" instead.

- Jack Ass

#4 2019-07-04 01:16:31

Jk Howling

I've also found it extremely annoying that there's no sort of functions for navigating the playback. You can't fastforward to a specific part or rewind it or pause or anything. It makes it EXTREMELY annoying when you're checking a playback for something and have to leave it running for 30+ minutes to get to the part you needed.

-Has ascended to better games-

#5 2019-07-04 03:04:07

Spoonwood

It used to work for me, but didn't last I checked after this latest update.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#6 2019-07-04 04:48:23

MultiLife

testo wrote:

It never worked for me, I figured playback was not possible using hetuw mod. Idk, maybe Whatever can confirm. If you don´t use a mod it should work though.

It has worked even with mods, and shows your zoom ins and zoom outs normally, too. smile You just have to start with normal zoom level so the recorded mouse hits Login. I’m on AWBZ’s mod tho’.

Jk Howling wrote:

I've also found it extremely annoying that there's no sort of functions for navigating the playback. You can't fastforward to a specific part or rewind it or pause or anything. It makes it EXTREMELY annoying when you're checking a playback for something and have to leave it running for 30+ minutes to get to the part you needed.

Yeah, would be nice if one could at least skip to a certain percentage (as the playback is running from 0-100).

Spoonwood wrote:

It used to work for me, but didn't last I checked after this latest update.

Yeah, wouldn’t be surprised if the Gene things break it. I was wondering if it’d count a playback as a new life and take the Fitness score again. But never has it been so broken it actually spawns me behind the playback.

Last edited by MultiLife (2019-07-04 04:57:49)

Board footer