One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-05 03:46:45

Portager

Police Officers

I just got off of server three, and there were not one but two women riding around on horse carts claiming to be police.

Is there some kind of a new vigilante group that I don't know about? They were each wearing indigo colored wool sweaters and were equipped with knives. They asked if I had seen any griefers lately. Lol. It was pretty strange.

I know server 3 is super well organized, is this "police force" a new play style or something.

#2 2018-04-05 06:18:53

earthling

Re: Police Officers

I think they are the same like the watchpeople. Having a weapon threatening through there existens and no real contribution to society. Mostly like in reality. Actually i never expierenced a situation where this kind of players helped to avoid any griefing. They only react sometimes after a griefing.
They are even worse then the "organizer" running around yelling that others should do something instead of grabbing a pouch and water the bushes themself which would be much faster. And if they just think ur a griefer they just kill u and no one dares to question there authority to do so.
Hmmm, any realation to reality? Most of u guys come from the us, dont u? But actually in my country its not so different.
No respect for authorities...
still a youngster in this point

#3 2018-04-05 08:16:45

quaity

earthling wrote:

I think they are the same like the watchpeople. Having a weapon threatening through there existens and no real contribution to society. Mostly like in reality. Actually i never expierenced a situation where this kind of players helped to avoid any griefing. They only react sometimes after a griefing.
They are even worse then the "organizer" running around yelling that others should do something instead of grabbing a pouch and water the bushes themself which would be much faster. And if they just think ur a griefer they just kill u and no one dares to question there authority to do so.
Hmmm, any realation to reality? Most of u guys come from the us, dont u? But actually in my country its not so different.
No respect for authorities...
still a youngster in this point

Wow you must have figured life out. How stupid we all are. Please, enlighten us with your knowledge of the ancient lands outside of the USA.

#4 2018-04-05 15:59:45

Lexyvil

I kind of was a town guard since I had a knife during that life, except I was productive as well while watching: Farming and handling Milkweed to make carts while not straying too far from the population.

Stereo murder screams really help pinpoint where a murder has taken place, thankfully. Does anyone know how far a scream can be heard?

#5 2018-04-05 16:02:20

earthling

Didnt say anything about way of life or that i would be, in any way superior, just shared my thoughts about policeforces and how i dont trust them at all. sry if did offend you in any way.

Board footer