One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-24 18:52:30

Erudaru

Annalisa Alapai, Slayer of the Innocent

I was born as Lucus Alapai, to a wonderful mom who encouraged me to pursue my dreams of becoming a pop star.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4853906

While making compost, I was practicing my singing. I met the town's princess, Annalisa, who became my best friend and greatest fan. I wrote a song for her and sang lullabies to her babies. She seemed to like me more than just a friend but I ignored it, hoping it would resolve. At that time I realized I was gay. There was a young blacksmith called Cruise. I really liked him but was too shy to even talk to him.

When I was sixteen I went on a journey to make clothes. By the time I was done, I figured that I was too old to become a pop star. I headed back home, feeling ashamed of my failure, so I made up a story of how I had a successful career abroad.

I was thrilled to see my old friend Annalisa again who was the queen by then. I told her about my feelings for Cruise and asked if he's still around. She started acting strange, saying that she would kill those who would touch me.

I tried to talk to her but she totally went mad queen. When I finally found Cruise he was lethally wounded. Next to him was Annalisa, standing there with a bloody knife. Crying, I told Cruise I love him. He said "ILY TOO."

Actually, mass murder was taking place for some reason and in all the mess I didn't notice that I was blocking the medic who was trying to save Cruise. When I realized, I couldn't bear the guilt so I stripped naked and ran to find the nearest viper. Annalisa chased me through the desert. I guess she wanted to kill me so no one else could have me. But, she dropped the knife. I saw an opportunity to avenge my childhood crush. I stabbed Annalisa in the chest, yelling "FOR CRUISE."

Annalisa, if you read this, I hope you rot. Also thanks for the fun but tragic life, I'll definitely remember this one. To Cruise, I'm sorry I dragged you into this.

Last edited by Erudaru (2019-06-24 18:54:37)

#2 2019-06-24 19:40:54

Phuckoff04

Re: Annalisa Alapai, Slayer of the Innocent

Omg I was there. I had the thread, but it wasn't you in the way, Cruise needed to move so do not feel guilty.
He was my big brother.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4854065

#3 2019-06-24 19:55:52

Jojigirl

Re: Annalisa Alapai, Slayer of the Innocent

Your mom was Moosa, who was my dear niece!! I adored that girl. I gave her my clothes when I died, and she told me she would bury me. I died next to my stew farm. I spent most of my life making stew to spread around town, raising babies, even gathered a turkey for the meat and for broth.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4853801

Last edited by Jojigirl (2019-06-24 19:56:28)

Board footer