One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-22 18:38:35

Thaulos

The revival of Reiser Family

I was born to Reiser Family. Mid size town with lots of berries a smallish pen and some iron on the forge but mostly empty. Only me, my mother and grandmother left in our family town.

My mom, armed with bow and arrow, and knife, and a turkey hat, quickly showed her colors as a griefer by continuously trying to kill me and my grandmother. Luckily she was obviously a newbie and kept trying to kill us by right clicking on us and dropping the weapon on the floor. Both me and my grandmother had a good laugh about it. My grandmother was getting old and I promised her to get rid of mother and revive town. She died happy in the knowledge she successfully passed the baton. During the first 10 minutes of my life my mother kept trying to kill me unsuccessfully. I just ignored her and started tidying the town and building up my yum. Eventually my mother decided the game just "had a filter" to prevent same family members from killing eachother and went out of kill sheep and start to set horses loose. I quickly made a knife and finished her. Sheep were lost though.

Spent the next five minutes or so alone continuing on tidying and yumming and preparing for children.

My first daughter Artemis was born and I explained the situation to her, she seemed like a veteran so future seemed secure. I gave her my mothers' clothing and started planning on getting bow and arrow to get more sheep.

My second daughter Athena was born but clearly tilted. She told me she was tired of idiots and after taking a look at the town decided to drop out the clothing on the floor and head out to die of starvation. My third daughter Ares got Athena's clothing and I went off to find the bow and arrow.

While I deal with making new arrow, rope, getting the sheep and raising children I was near my fourties. Artemis, Ares, Apollo, Gabriel, Hades and many more grandchildren were running around town doing their own thing.

Since mostly everyone was running around nearly naked I decided to spent my remaining years hunting seals for coats. I got 8 new coats and clothed everyone.

My sons and daughters noticed I still didn't have a name so they named me "Pretty".

One of my daughters was actually the lineage Eve so it was great she was able to experience the future based on the foundations she built, specially when everything almost died with me.

I bid my farewells and zoomed out to see town revived bustling with energy. I hope it survives for many more generations.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4841244

Last edited by Thaulos (2019-06-22 18:40:39)

#2 2019-06-22 20:18:45

Erudaru

Re: The revival of Reiser Family

Ooooh I played as one of your ancestors, King Raiser. My Children Prince and Princess were the only ones left when I died. Turkey hats were trendy at my time too.

#3 2019-06-24 02:44:58

Sukallinen

Re: The revival of Reiser Family

<3 "don't forget to have fun" I replaced that (or added to ily) with kids of mine smile

Board footer