One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-05 03:49:16

TrustyWay

I am so sorry, Pedro I guess ?

Dear Pedro,

I spawned in village where I spawned 3 times. Everytime I was king or queen there and it was cleary griefed more each time I visited. I ran away when I could because they were all naked and it was more a tribe in a post apocalyptic world than a flourishing civilization that it was before. I went north because I know those two villages were heavily connected. There were only men north, there too it was griefed even more, half carrots field removed and the last sheeps I have seen since days were dead. I found my old crown in the forest but still had to work hard for the first time.

I had many girls, I named them all Earth One to Earth Seven. I manage to escape in south village a strange woman with bag full of knives, stuff to mine gold. She tried to kill me for my crown I guesd but I manage to escape, I tried to kill her but she died of hunger, I hesitate to save her child but he died of hunger before I could decide, this ''fight'' was the scariest moment I ever had on this game.

There was a boy that wanted to die, you pedro, but I manage to talk to you.  my girl earth one you and I shared our previous lifes. We had fun, we had to many younglines so we made a race with two baby, the fastest won but he died of hunger on the run. A griefer failed to kill us and ragequit too, good moments.

You wanted to die to a bear with my crown and my knife, I gave you the crown, I killed you by mistake...

I am so sorry Pedro.

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-04-05 13:18:36)

Board footer