One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-06-20 15:35:01

FeignedSanity

Re: How many old players still play?

Morti wrote:

If you read this, and you are someone that played in March 2018 or before, thank you.
I love you.

Awww, just missed the cut off lol.

I've been playing since april of 2018, I don't know if that makes me old; but I still play when I can. I took a long break about the time when donkey town was added, (personal IRL reasons), but came back a few months ago. Haven't played much recently though, just not enough hours in the day, unfortunately sad

fatalwolf wrote:

I remember the old days of Jordium antics and Aurora being Aurora.

Yeah, I miss Jorium's antics. Fuck aurora, though. Only person I ever muted on the discord lol.

Believe you're right, but don't believe you can't be wrong.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Days peppers/onions/tomatoes left unfixed: 120
Do your part and remind Jason to fix these damn vegetables.

#27 2019-06-20 16:07:24

Kami_The_Man

I still play pretty often when I'm bored or nothing else to do. About a month ago, I did take a two or three-month break.

I've been playing this game since I was 15, and I'm 17 now. Pretty odd to think about, kind of cool to grow up alongside the game.

Last edited by Kami_The_Man (2019-06-20 16:12:59)

#28 2019-06-20 16:12:00

happynova

Playing a little less now than I used to, and definitely less active on the forums, but I'm still here.

I don't think I actually played my first game until April 1, 2018, but I'm gonna pretend Morti loves me extra anyway.  The carrot seeds certainly made me nostalgic. smile

#29 2019-06-20 16:37:01

Jojigirl

FeignedSanity wrote:

I've been playing since april of 2018, I don't know if that makes me old; but I still play when I can. I took a long break about the time when donkey town was added, (personal IRL reasons), but came back a few months ago. Haven't played much recently though, just not enough hours in the day, unfortunately sad

From the one time I was your Momma in the Archer family, every time I see your username, I'm like "That's my boy!" haha wink

Last edited by Jojigirl (2019-06-20 16:37:28)

#30 2019-06-20 17:15:36

BloomingDaisy

I'm still here. I didn't make a forum account until recently though.

#31 2019-06-20 17:37:07

hmrka

Started playing last summer. I dont wanna gate keep but i dont think anyone who comes from steam could call themselves a vet/old time player

I sign my ingame notes as Gio or Truz.
big baby: https://i.imgur.com/ZoLRpb3.png
most kids: https://i.imgur.com/3Vmffb4.png

#32 2019-06-20 17:53:00

arkajalka

Been playing from the age of carrot and when roads were made of wooden floors.

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

#33 2019-06-21 00:42:28

BlueDiamondAvatar

hmrka wrote:

Started playing last summer. I dont wanna gate keep but i dont think anyone who comes from steam could call themselves a vet/old time player

Well, I shouldn't be posting on this thread, then.... but I like to think I have made up for my latish arrival with play intensity.  When I was most obsessed, I spent a couple months regularly playing twelve hours a day.  Then we had our first round of thundersen's statistics and I realized how weird that was... and cut down to about eight hours a day.  I also started reading the forums obsessively earlier than most from the Steam Tsunami.  I remember regularly wishing I'd discovered the game before the rest of the Steam people.

I'm down to a couple hours a week for the last couple of months, and am forum posting a lot less.  Part of that is I'm still not happy with the war vibe.  But mostly my play has decreased because my RL has gotten a lot better.  My health has improved and I have an awesome family that is worth adulting for, now that I can do that.  (As I type there are two boys downstairs laughing together at some sort of Pokemon video.  Listening to your kids laugh is the BEST)

With much love and respect for all the OHOL veterans,

--Blue Diamond

I aim to leave behind a world that is easier for people to live in that it was before I got there.

#34 2019-06-21 01:01:27

FeignedSanity

Jojigirl wrote:
FeignedSanity wrote:

From the one time I was your Momma in the Archer family, every time I see your username, I'm like "That's my boy!" haha wink

Haha, thank you, now I'm going to see my Momma every time I see you now >:[  wink

Seriously though, that comment really amused me, so thank you for sharing tongue

Believe you're right, but don't believe you can't be wrong.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Days peppers/onions/tomatoes left unfixed: 120
Do your part and remind Jason to fix these damn vegetables.

#35 2019-06-21 02:12:42

itzzgarrett

I started playing March 3rd, 2018.. Time really flies and it doesn't feel like it has been out for that long..

#36 2019-06-21 02:35:57

Jojigirl

FeignedSanity wrote:
Jojigirl wrote:

Haha, thank you, now I'm going to see my Momma every time I see you now >:[  wink

Seriously though, that comment really amused me, so thank you for sharing tongue

My pleasure wink tongue

Last edited by Jojigirl (2019-06-21 02:36:20)

#37 2019-06-21 04:21:40

Spiegel

I play. . . Very rarely since the first apocalypse update happened. But I'm practically obsessed with checking the progress of this game, and try to pop into a game every now and again to see how things changed.

#38 2019-06-21 17:03:56

dangergirl713

I started playing when it was released on Steam and stopped shortly after the biome temp change. I started playing again this week but I've had a few games end in RNG death-all boy kids or death by griefer, which makes this game feel like a waste of time honestly. Probably will take a break until something cool enters the tech tree.

Board footer