One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-20 22:25:39

YannaChan
Banned

The traveling nomads.

I was born to a family of nomads, I first thought that it was a town started by a girl, who was my grandmother who ran away from to start a new town.

When I was old enough I went to get iron only to see my family was gone, I thought that was the end and that they left me.

As I was starving myself one of my male relatives came back to the base and told me to follow him, so I did.

My family was there and then I learnt we were Nomads, we then set off on a journey to find a new place to make a small camp and then repeat, My grandmother, Olivia died.

Our only girl, Elise then went afk, and she said it was for a sec, we kept her around for a while until she gave us two girls. Elise died, and then my mother, Ruqaya died too, then my uncle Fulton died after, I'm pretty sure.

It was just me, my niece (Clarabella), my little brother and my first cousin.

Then my little brother and my first cousin died, and it was only me, Clarabella and her son.

We decided we would start a town and end our nomad lineage.

We had lost Clarabella's son when we were exploring for an area and when we got to an area that was pretty good (Wasn't sure if there was a spring, tho), I was very old, and about to die.

I told Clarabella to remember Olivia, Ruquaya and everyone else who was in our nomad journey. I told her to not forget me and to pass down our stories to her children.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4830563

It was a nice life.

#2 2019-06-20 23:54:13

testo

Re: The traveling nomads.

I love Nomad runs. I usually start as a girl running at eight or so. But they are most enjoyable with company along the way.

- I believe the term "Berrymuncher" is derogatory and therefore I shall use the term "Berrier" instead.

- Jack Ass

#3 2019-06-20 23:58:02

RodneyC86

I too enjoy being a wanderer. Live off the wild foods, still yum to 7 easily.  Bring some junk home when I feel like it.

Oh god I just realize I hate people in game universe too. F me right?

#4 2019-06-21 12:54:29

JonySky
Website

Yesterday I was also a Whisler
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4830574
I think I was from the same generation as you, but I lived in a pretty disorganized town
someone was raising dogs throughout his life and we had the city infested with dogs of all kinds
There was also some spontaneous murder but nothing special to remember
curiously, the city where we lived was very similar to my previous life (it was practically the same ... it surprised me a lot) I thought I was born in the same city as my previous life

I would like there to be more options for nomadic families (maps, more comfortable transport of babies, portable tents, caravans, canned food, peripheral vision so as not to lose my relatives, compasses, gps, etc ...)
When I live in a city with a very high level of technology, at age 13 I escape to travel to other places
But lately this option has become a pain for two reasons:
1.- If I find another town you can hardly interact because they kill you instantly
2.- travel alone for 60 minutes without finding anything and nobody is very boring

Last edited by JonySky (2019-06-21 12:56:03)

#5 2019-06-21 15:57:36

YannaChan
Banned

JonySky wrote:

Yesterday I was also a Whisler
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4830574
I think I was from the same generation as you, but I lived in a pretty disorganized town
someone was raising dogs throughout his life and we had the city infested with dogs of all kinds
There was also some spontaneous murder but nothing special to remember
curiously, the city where we lived was very similar to my previous life (it was practically the same ... it surprised me a lot) I thought I was born in the same city as my previous life

I would like there to be more options for nomadic families (maps, more comfortable transport of babies, portable tents, caravans, canned food, peripheral vision so as not to lose my relatives, compasses, gps, etc ...)
When I live in a city with a very high level of technology, at age 13 I escape to travel to other places
But lately this option has become a pain for two reasons:
1.- If I find another town you can hardly interact because they kill you instantly
2.- travel alone for 60 minutes without finding anything and nobody is very boring

Hey, In your Whisler life, I was your Grandma.

Board footer