One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-04 14:24:33

TrustyWay

Adopt left-over children

I was dad sometimes or had children given to me as mom but that weren't mine nor named.

I thought that was great to adopt left over child and make them part of our family if they were nobody. I mean those people who can't see their family name because they dont even had first name. It could keep some family full of men alive. Give girls as present. All that stuff.

Here is a funny story :

I saw a lil' girl alone in carrot field, I feed her but she was nobody. I ask girls if it was their child until I found the mom. I ask her to name her but she didn't want to. I keep asking to do it therefore she gives the child an insult to me "YOU ARE DEAD TO ME", we start arguing roleplaying I guess, I threathen her life but a naked old man came by and say "HELLO" in the middle of the situation. "SHUT UP OLD MAN" He got stab in the face, I got shoot by an guard that had the time to gather weapons around since I had my knife out for minutes. It was really fun, sad my girl is stupidly named.

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-04-04 14:44:35)

#2 2018-04-05 02:19:49

denriguez

Re: Adopt left-over children

I was that girl. That town got griefed pretty hard later on. Gotta admit, though, having the name DEADRIAN was pretty badass.

#3 2018-04-05 02:24:27

Alleria

Re: Adopt left-over children

denriguez wrote:

I was that girl. That town got griefed pretty hard later on. Gotta admit, though, having the name DEADRIAN was pretty badass.

I remember Deadrian!

On the topic of "cool" surnames, my town got griefed by an Eve called "Deatherage" or something. I killed her at least three times over the course of a couple hours too. At the end of the day, she still won by wiping out my dynasty. I did manage to save my adopted dynasty when she came back with a different name.

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions"

Board footer