One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-04 11:11:50

Redhawk

This morning I started the MOOSE Clan

I spawned in as EVE MOOSE, found an abandoned town that I had been to in past lives (the one with boardwalks along the carrot farm).

I had atleast 3 daughters (Tinsley, Sun and Thor) and 2 Sons (Bull and Clem).  There may have been more but life was busy and I lost track (heh, great mother I am).

My one daughter passed while tending her child, it was sad to watch and I tried to find food but she was paralyzed and I was late.

Thor was my youngest and I had to hand feed her carrots as she grew, I was now old.

Once Thor was old enough to tend to herself I decided to leave the town and look for the mystical snake.  A creature I had heard of but never seen.

I never did find a snake, although I did visit many small abandoned villages.  Tended a few berry bushes on my journey and made some compost.  Someday people will arrive at these places and it's nice to have a few starter resources.

I made it home before I passed, saw my son collecting clay, hopefully he added to the walls of that growing town.

Saw grandchildren about.

It was a good life, and I hope the Moose Clan lives on for some time.

It was nice to see the world progress as people worked together.

It was nice to see people contribute and not  cause grief.

#2 2018-04-05 00:02:09

Alleria

Re: This morning I started the MOOSE Clan

I was Clem! I somewhat resented you because I thought my name was girly. My life was pretty unmemorable, I think I just farmed berries my whole life, probably preaching about the Word of the Berry. If I recall the life correctly, the line died out because all the girl babbies suicided.

Last edited by Alleria (2018-04-05 00:03:09)

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions"

#3 2018-04-05 01:06:23

Redhawk

Re: This morning I started the MOOSE Clan

Thanks for the update, in the future I'll avoid calling babies "CLEM".   And I usually end up farming berries or carrots..........that's kinda why I came up with the life goal of finding a snake!

Board footer