One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-12 17:02:25

Keyin

I was framed!

So, something that I would find really funny just happened to me. That is, if this happened to anyone but myself I would think this is hillarious... so I am deciding to share.

I was born into the Stark village. My mom was busy and kept walking away after I popped out. No big deal, I went to the fire and was raised by a second cousin.

I decide that I am going to try to live separate from the village and create my own separate area outside of town. I am mostly clothed but still need a backpack so I go west/north into the large rabbit biome and do some hunting/ milkweed finding for string/rope.

After I make my fenced off area northwest of town, someone comes by and asks me "What is this" I reply "My house" She asks "Want a name?" because no one ever named me. I reply "Not really" "You are houseboi".

I checked my name. Houston Stark. I sighed, whatever. They left and I decided I would build a private farm inside my property fence. I already had a basket, and used it to bring some soil into my property. I then realized I need a bowl for watering/separating dirt.

I went into town, and decided rather than take a bowl I would make one myself. So I was walking around with a lump of clay, looking for the kiln/smithing area.

I then walk into a building with only two entrances, one at the north end of the building and one at the south end. Both ends have springy doors and oven bases in front of the doors.

For a second I think to myself "That's weird, someone is working on making two ovens in this future kitchen..."

I then attempt to leave the room, but I realize that the oven bases are blocking the doors from being opened.

I am trapped!

And, less than a second after I make this realization, a man comes up just behind the door to the building "GRIEFER!" he shouts at me. I simply reply with "?".

Then I realize: I am holding a lump of clay in my hand, looking for a place to make a bowl. But it looks like I am trying to building up these oven bases further. It looks like I am the one who made this trap!

So I think to myself I am screwed, there is no way this guy is gonna believe I was looking for the forge area so I could make a bowl and wasn't the one who blocked the building with oven bases.

He goes off, presumably to tell other people.

Then, a woman comes by and opens the door & comes in and I am able to get out. Rather than try to plead my innocence, I just start running away from town as fast as I can. Hopefully he did not look at my name/curse me. No way will I be able to convince them of my innocence. I wouldn't even believe myself, given the lump of clay in my hands.

So I ran as far as I could, I even ditched my clothing in hopes of making my corpse unrecognizable and let myself starve to death. Hopefully I didn't get cursed, but I have no way of knowing.

Last edited by Keyin (2019-06-12 17:05:06)

#2 2019-06-12 17:12:46

JackTreehorn

Re: I was framed!

Haha, I was the woman who freed you. I was questioning my brothers because I knew the guy I saw had fur clothes.

However I couldn't figure out who the griefer was so I just let it go.

I'm still wondering who made it, because everyone was well behaved afterwards.

I have to admit it was a really good trap.

Last edited by JackTreehorn (2019-06-12 17:13:58)

Eve Audette

#3 2019-06-12 20:16:59

Villas

Haha very clever trap.
So, if you make a little house in the middle of nowhere, put a crown inside and then trap it, curious wanderes might get trapped inside if they aren't aware of this trick.

#4 2019-06-12 21:42:47

Post apocalyptic
Banned

Oh wow i was just born when that all happend i just sow someone saying im trapped i was so confused

I really love this baby on my display

Board footer