One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-12 06:01:52

Baker

Finally got radio contact between towns.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4781990

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4782167

Spent two lives messing around with radios in two mega-towns. First Life I finished off batteries but failed but didn't get any signals, I'm surprised they lived to be a mega-town in the first place. In the past they had no water, society collapsed and almost everyone murdered each other. One girl lived and I was able to get oil pretty much done.

So I died of old age asking people to check for signals. I spawned into rainbow mega-town and saw I just needed to switch them to high frequency, Had to find some copper and make a new draw plate to get the wires. As soon as I did, We actually got people on the other end for once. Had one son but he died young and a daughter who ran off.

Someone told me they were coming after I rung the bell for them. Though I died of old age before they reached us, Hope they make it. Nice to see some people actually enjoying themselves in a mega-town for once. The rainbow town is close to building a plane so hopefully, we can give peins road a run for it's money.

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#2 2019-06-12 07:42:10

Roblor

Re: Finally got radio contact between towns.

wow! Cool!

IT PUTS ÞE BERRY IN ÞE BASKET OR ELSE IT GETS ÞE HOSE AGAIN !

#3 2019-06-12 08:32:08

Baker

So Ludd town died out and we built the plane, Then some jackass stole it and didn't return it....

The honor system isn't a thing in this game

Last edited by Baker (2019-06-12 08:32:56)

#4 2019-06-12 09:28:23

Dantox

Baker wrote:

So Ludd town died out and we built the plane, Then some jackass stole it and didn't return it....

The honor system isn't a thing in this game

I found it northwest from the town, however when i tried it to get it back i wasnt able to find it again so thats that

make bread, no war

#5 2019-06-13 08:23:57

redbird

Man, I worked hard to help build that plane. Took like 3 generations of different people dedicating their lives to build it.

#6 2019-06-13 09:12:40

Baker

redbird wrote:

Man, I worked hard to help build that plane. Took like 3 generations of different people dedicating their lives to build it.

You where Sunny I presume, The foreign lady that I could only understand through the radio.

It hurt more because we already had one close call from the other guy. He managed to find more fuel and return the plane, 10 seconds later another random dude steals the plane.

I went from super excited to pissed off so fast.

Board footer