One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-08 19:40:35

YannaChan
Banned

My great son

I spawned in as a ginger eve and named myself Eve Chan.

I soon had a baby boy which I cared for and named Yan, I had another baby boy I think about after Yan turned three and I forgot to name my new baby boy.

I then had a daughter named Yanna, then twin boys who I named Tim and Jim.

We were nomads, searching for a home. We were basically a herd of gingers with all my children following me.

When we finally found a town with some people, my daughter Yanna had died, Tim and Jim died too and a baby girl I had when we were traveling named Ginger.

I had a daughter who I named Rose but soon she had to go and turned afk.

Me and my unnamed son who I just called Son were taking care of Rose waiting for her to have babies.

She had five babies when I was alive, Jessamine, Zinnia, Blossom, Lilly and Rosa.

Only Rosa survived while I was still alive.

I finally named my Son, and I named him Son but It turned into Sona.

Sona was always there for me, he was the only son who survived to adulthood, he was there when I died.

I gave him the white bowler hat I had before I died, and he said he'll miss me and that he will never forget me.

My lineage
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4762478

#2 2019-06-08 23:00:20

Lotus

Re: My great son

I was in that town, in the other family. I tried to say hi to you when I was a baby, but you didn’t understand me. My mother was the woman who ended your lineage. She did it so discreetly we didn’t realize what was happening until after she died. Sona realized, but he was too young to help. We tried to save them, but we lacked the pads to do so.

Your son Sona was a very hard worker and survived the murders. I admired him for his hard work. Until the end, he helped the town despite his lineage having died. He made a grave for my mother and surrounded it with sheep dung and notes telling the story of what she did. She was a bad woman.

That town died shortly after when my sister had no children and the last girl went AFK. It is a shame that town died out. It was a lovely place.

#3 2019-06-08 23:02:10

YannaChan
Banned

Re: My great son

Lotus wrote:

I was in that town, in the other family. I tried to say hi to you when I was a baby, but you didn’t understand me. My mother was the woman who ended your lineage. She did it so discreetly we didn’t realize what was happening until after she died. Sona realized, but he was too young to help. We tried to save them, but we lacked the pads to do so.

Your son Sona was a very hard worker and survived the murders. I admired him for his hard work. Until the end, he helped the town despite his lineage having died. He made a grave for my mother and surrounded it with sheep dung and notes telling the story of what she did. She was a bad woman.

That town died shortly after when my sister had no children and the last girl went AFK. It is a shame that town died out. It was a lovely place.

Yes, I saw that she murdered Rose and Rosa, and I thought she was nice!

Board footer