One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-07 08:58:32

Morti

Off Topic: Any of you play KIDS yet?

I won't tell you anything about it.
I will say this though, it's not worth the $3.
But it's not easy to put a value on a message like that.
Was OHOL worth $20 to me a week before I played it? No, but in the week before I bought it, I got hooked watching Justice and Honor on Youtube play the game, and play it well, where everyone else I watched on Youtube that gave the game a try, pretty much failed at it. But none-the-less, I was intrigued watching people like Drae and Blitz, who I've used to find other games I'd loved in the past. That was the beginning of March last year. Come now, more than a year later, and something like 2000 hours played, and the more I play OHOL, the less I want to play. Which is good. Don't get me wrong. I think I get what was going through Jason's head when he thought about a game you could only play once. Maybe One Day, One Life and the idea of Sleep is Death, not the game (which I haven't played so wouldn't know for sure anyway) but the concept that you could perhaps play as long as you want for a single session, until you fell asleep, and then that was it. I don't know, something like that. Something that gave people more of a reason to value the life they were given the chance to experience.

Sure, the Minecraft world on a USB stick, thing, was a good idea, as was Boatmurdered (Google it if you don't know) things like that. Giving people one chance to live in a game world, and make whatever contribution they could, it's something I'd like to see more devs do. I think it's important, in the same way I think a player being birthed into a world, would be an important norm to adopt for most games.

This reminds me of the first Hulk movie, made back in 2003, and games that introduce you to the setting with a birth story. Gattaca is another movie that comes to mind.

I feel like this is an important point for people to grasp, not just for the past or the present, but the future. Getting ahead of myself - that point, is that we could be born under any circumstance, at any time, and that would have been our time; the present, cultural norms, everything considered modern, it all would have taken place then. Well, that then is now for us. I trust that that present and those norms will someday be being born aboard vessels travelling through space between the stars. I would have loved for it to have been being born on the moon, or better yet, Mars, in my life time, but that's a big step into an ocean who's shores we've only just reached.

I wish we valued sacrifices more to the unknown. I wish we had more courage, and conviction, to the rest of the universe, as a matter of being born human at this time in history. But all the luxuries we sell each other here on Earth, and the history our families have fought for, they seem to be keeping many of us rooted to this world for now.

Fair enough.

Take your time.

Maybe in this life, an astronaut will trend on Twitter, maybe an astronaut will be president of the United States, or of another great nation with the resources and power, to rekindle the courage humanity had, 50 years ago.

Who knows?

We, should. After all, we make this life what it will be for the future.

Shame on us for coming to this realization, only after it's too late to make any more contributions. And shame on those of us like me, that have let this get us down.

I thought just playing the game with you I could make better contributions to your experiences than any suggestions, or anything else we could say or do outside of the experience. I've read so many of your comments, and many of the positive ones have been experiences where you have been born my children, or lived a life with me, and I'm glad I had the opportunity to care for you in the way Jason has allowed us to via this creation of his. Even if it wasn't an original idea, it's still an awesome one, and everyone involved should be proud to have been a part of it - including all of you that played, all of us, that made it what it was together.

You've probably played other games with me in the past and we'll never know for sure, but no matter what community you are a part of, what experiences you've shared with others, I thank you for having them. Thank you for sharing your time and work with me and everyone else, via this marvel that is the internet.

What an amazing thing we've become, in this window of time.

Another great thanks to those of you who have and will have children in your life. You are the only reason we exist.
Be a wonderful parent. Be an inspiration to your children, if only them.

Ljxjn56.png

#2 2019-06-07 14:37:20

Roblor

Re: Off Topic: Any of you play KIDS yet?

You play Minecraft Morti??

... Or do you wanna play Minecraft Morti?? big_smile

IT PUTS ÞE BERRY IN ÞE BASKET OR ELSE IT GETS ÞE HOSE AGAIN !

#3 2019-06-07 17:42:17

BerrypickerAF

I'm currently playing Citystate until this game changes. You should check it out, the player base might even be smaller than here. It's another game made by a solo dev who is slowly running it into the ground with every update in the pursuit of shaping the game to his vision.

I think I might be a masochist. I wonder how many of those 'vision games' are out there but we just never knew about them because they sprung up and died before we stumbled upon them.

Last edited by BerrypickerAF (2019-06-07 17:43:50)

#4 2019-06-08 07:37:43

Morti

Roblor wrote:

You play Minecraft Morti??

I played Minecraft quite a lot the first few years  it was out. It wasn't the most played game on my list during those years, but it took 12+ hours of a few days of my life. I still play it now and then, but, the experience has always been a solo one for me, not that that couldn't change, but, I just... I like going there when I want to get away from things. It's kinda like meditation for me, or at least, it's become that, thanks to C418 aka Daniel Rosenfeld 's music. It's why I've come back so much to One Life, that fucking piano... it's too addictive.
Well, guess what?
I don't need to play anymore to hear it.
A2HtlB5.png
And you know what, it really doesn't have the same power over me without the loss of my family, so, that's one spell countered.

Yeah, Minecraft is the same way. I've never enjoyed listening to the music of Minecraft without it being there in the game.

They are ingredients, in recipes. I want them to remain unique to those recipes.

Anyway, the amount of time I've played Minecraft each year has steadily dropped. And after watching Vargskelethor play for the 10th Anniversary, I felt it was time to revisit the game. Well, I did, a few weeks ago, and that satiated my desire at the time. I made a farm, found a few diamonds, fought off A LOT of those friggin demons that come down from the sky! WTF! Minecraft has changed. smile But it was fun. Man it was fun... but I haven't gone back since those two days a few weeks ago.

Roblor wrote:

... Or do you wanna play Minecraft Morti?? big_smile

I assume you have a server or something? A town, you want people to help you maintain? If that's the case, I've never really played multiplayer. I won't say no. But at the same time I'm enjoying a lot of other works by other devs at the moment. I'm trying to find things that are special, that are unique and that remind me of the beautiful things about life, humanity and well, that sort of stuff.

That said I've played a lot of games that probably wouldn't make people think about beautiful things, but they all have their charm, don't they? Everyone is doing their part to make humanity experience a little more interesting. Everyone's telling their story and justifying their views on why they think things should be this way or that way...

trying to guide the kids, into their holes.

#5 2019-06-08 07:41:26

Morti

BerrypickerAF wrote:

I'm currently playing Citystate until this game changes. You should check it out, the player base might even be smaller than here. It's another game made by a solo dev who is slowly running it into the ground with every update in the pursuit of shaping the game to his vision.

I think I might be a masochist. I wonder how many of those 'vision games' are out there but we just never knew about them because they sprung up and died before we stumbled upon them.

I'll look into Citystate.

Berry, when did you start using Limmy as your avatar?
You watch him on Twitch?

#6 2019-06-08 08:40:37

Roblor

It is a server!!! (sorry, not sorry) It's a really small thing, run from my home laptop that less than three people has ever set foot inside. A couple of npc villages here and there, but no towns yet. It'd be cool if we managed to play together on it one day...

Or maybe even a twin-life, if we were ever in the mood for it (Yes lets put the kids in their holes!!(jkimnotgonnabebad))

You have discord, or any other speech communication platform that I could add you on?

#7 2019-06-08 17:35:24

BerrypickerAF

Morti wrote:

You watch him on Twitch?

I do now, I had no idea he had one yikes Thanks mate

#8 2019-06-08 18:53:25

Tarr
Banned

BerrypickerAF wrote:
Morti wrote:

You watch him on Twitch?

I do now, I had no idea he had one yikes Thanks mate

+1 to now knowing this is a thing.

fug it’s Tarr.

#9 2019-06-09 08:36:27

Morti

Roblor wrote:

You have discord, or any other speech communication platform that I could add you on?

Nope.

Much as I pushed for services like that 20 years ago, as much as I love the people of the world being able to communicate with each other from anywhere, to anywhere, I've come to see a major downside to services like Facebook, Twitter, Twitch and Youtube. All these fucking "services" are caving to big money and just turning them into platforms to pay for messages.

Companies can't just have a Facebook page, or a Youtube channel and just exist on those platforms for people to come to on their own terms, the platforms give them power over it's members in exchange for money. Say what you want about it but I'll do the same, it's garbage. Discord is setting itself up to be the same thing. Just another way for a company to sell people, to other people.

I know Discord is the norm right now. It's basically killed Skype and Ventrillo, far as I can tell.

I just don't want to be involved in any of that.
I don't condone that sort of thing.

I'd much rather see most of, if not all, the old money companies die right the fuck off this planet. Along with their practices of buying and selling people's time to one another.

For all the praise I have for humanity, there's still a lot of things we're doing, which border on inhumane. And that's just the way we treat ourselves. Accept what you will, reject what you don't.

I'm just getting turned off more and more by what social media is selling itself into. So, no more new services.

Maybe one day soon I'll disconnect from them all entirely, before it's too late, and give some undivided attention to the land around me, before I decompose back into it.

I'm going outside to smell the first tree I see.

So, either trees don't have the scents I thought they did, which I was thinking was going to be more like moss; you know, the smell of a wet stump decomposing, or my sense of smell is isn't what it used to be. The first tree I saw was a maple across the parking lot, which had bits of gravel here and there. Maybe next time I get the urge to smell a tree, I'll put shoes on first. It was a small maple, maybe 4 meters tall. The trunk was narrower than my wrist. I barely detected any scent coming from it's bark after inhaling twice through my nose with the trunk pressed between my nose and cheek. So I tried a large pine. I thought for sure I'd get something there. No. I mean, it's 4 AM. I guess I shouldn't expect much scent to be coming from the trees. Everything alive on their skin is basically sleeping.

But the air was nice. So clean. This is one of the many reasons why I prefer to be awake on this planet when the sun is on the other side of it. People use the sun to see their work; it's free light. It's also warm, but obviously it can make things uncomfortably hot. Well, with awake people, moving about, we get noise and we get garbage in the air. I don't like the smell of garbage. And I don't like the sound of garbage. I just want to hear the wind in the pines and the waves on the shore. Only after hours of that is the odd automobile in the distance, a treat.

I'm going for a walk.

Have a nice rest of the night.

whatever night it is.

#10 2019-06-09 09:43:42

Morti

That was amazing.

So many flowers between here and the beach. It's twilight, so, the sun is rising. Jupiter is so bright in the sky, it's beautiful. Following it into the west was Saturn. And just above Saturn I could still make out the summer triangle of Vega, Altair and Deneb.

The best scents though, came from the abandoned and "neglected" lots with the overgrown yards. The smells that come off of the plants we demonize as weeds, is one the world needs to rekindle with. I am almost certain that it is our treatment of the native plants of these areas that has caused very real disruptions in the life cycles of species like the bees and the butterflies, among many others that are not just responsible for pollination, but also for what they bring to the ecosystem in the form of readily available chemical diversity through the consumption and decomposition of their remains.

I took some blossoms off a tree in someone's yard. I really hope they don't mind, but if I see them again in the future, I'll let them know. Maybe I'll give them a gift. There are a lot of places here that sell flowers, they sell them for so much, and then, just weeks after they've put them out on the shelf, or outside the front of their store, you can often find the ones that didn't sell for top dollar, sitting outside by the dumpsters in the back. I think most people don't have the heart to throw them away, or, it's just some unwritten custom in this area. I don't know, but, once the flowers are back behind the buildings by the dumpsters, they are fair game for anyone to come and get them. So, I may scout some of the stores for a flower or two and just leave it on the person's front door step.

These blossoms smell so nice.

I'm so glad I went outside.

#11 2019-06-09 10:06:42

CatX

@Morti

Thank you for sharing, I could almost smell the sweet fragrance of the flowers and trees smile

#12 2019-06-09 10:27:52

Morti

For real, go outside and get a flower and bring it inside near your computer.
Then just take a whiff of it every few minutes.
It's quite... intoxicating?
Why do we even use that word to say what it means?
This feeling and the root word, toxic, are like, complete antonyms.
Purifying?
I suppose, if you look at life as a game of chasing after attractions, it certainly is purifying in that way; it makes me want to go get more.
I think refreshing would probably be a better word for it.
Especially given this medium of communication.

Go get a flower and refresh your life.
And while you're out there, get one for someone else too.

It's such a simple gesture, when was the last time someone gave you a flower?
If someone gives you a flower
it's a good sign you mean something very important to them.
Give a flower to someone that means something important to you.

I recommend blossoms, like apple or cherry blossoms, just pinch off some you could fit in the palm of your hand. Or some lilac, find a lilac bush in your neighborhood and give a piece of that to someone, or treat yourself to some, if you don't have anyone to give some to. Just keep your nose open and your head up, and if you catch a whiff of something nice when you're out and about, bring some home with you.
With enough practice you'll easily learn to distinguish between the smell of flowers you can pick out of people's yards, and dryer vents. Some people use some pretty nice smelling dryer sheets though, so, while it's not certainly as pleasant as walking around neighborhoods with a lot of flowers, it can be a treat to catch several of your neighbors all doing laundry at the same time.

I find 9 AM or so a good time to catch housewives doing their sheets and blankets and then 9 PM or so a good time to catch wind of clothes. I don't know though, your neighborhoods may vary. Just get out more and find out for yourself. Trust me, it's a pleasant thing to pick up on. You think I'm being creepy telling you this, but trust me, if you get i the habit of taking your walks at peak washing times, or at least, of the times when people who use dryer sheets that you really like the smell of in the breeze. Your walks will instantly make you 20, maybe even 25% happier than they would have otherwise. And laundry is done year round, most flowers only bloom once a year... but when they do. There is just no comparison.

Get out and smell some flowers.

#13 2019-06-09 10:45:59

Sukallinen

At 4am when sun begins to rise but dew still, going for a walk and once appletrees are in bloom get some, if from friends place then ask which ones ok to cut-there are always some, and if you don't own trees he'll have good cutters nearby to use (waiting for appletrees to bloom still). So subtle smell, goes directly to oldest parts of brain leaving creativity and positivity for more imaginative parts. When having flu or not able to smell well, couple of new growth of spruce (~1cm, bright green) for either tea or part of salad-you see when they're bright they're that 1cm growth. I pick (after coffee) strong tasting young birch leaves to snack on while on walk, preferably in forest. Always just few from each tree.

Last edited by Sukallinen (2019-06-09 10:47:54)

#14 2019-06-09 10:47:53

Morti

CatX wrote:

@Morti

Thank you for sharing, I could almost smell the sweet fragrance of the flowers and trees smile

tBtfYkZ.jpg

#15 2019-06-09 10:54:44

Morti

Sukallinen wrote:

At 4am when sun begins to rise but dew still, going for a walk and once appletrees are in bloom get some, if from friends place then ask which ones ok to cut-there are always some, and if you don't own trees he'll have good cutters nearby to use (waiting for appletrees to bloom still). So subtle smell, goes directly to oldest parts of brain leaving creativity and positivity for more imaginative parts. When having flu or not able to smell well, couple of new growth of spruce (~1cm, bright green) for either tea or part of salad-you see when they're bright they're that 1cm growth. I pick (after coffee) strong tasting young birch leaves to snack on while on walk, preferably in forest. Always just few from each tree.

D0t1rxE.jpg
Here's some for you too Sukallinen.

#16 2019-06-09 14:07:04

Morti

Sukallinen wrote:

When having flu or not able to smell well, couple of new growth of spruce (~1cm, bright green) for either tea or part of salad-you see when they're bright they're that 1cm growth. I pick (after coffee) strong tasting young birch leaves to snack on while on walk, preferably in forest. Always just few from each tree.

41fJ2IP.jpg
Here ya go, I found you some spruce tips. They're a little larger than they are when I normally like to eat them. I haven't had any for a few weeks now, but I tried one, and, sure enough, the needles are just starting to get a little too firm for my liking. I've never made tea out of them, I usually just snack on them if I'm in the forest in the spring. They remind me a lot of broccoli, texture wise. If anyone else has never had them before, they are really good.
Also got some birch, or at least, what I am fairly certain is birch, from the woods nearby. In the top left corner are leaves from one of the small trees, it was maybe 2 meters tall, the leaves are still rounded.
Top center of the picture is some new growth off a much larger one, maybe 10 to 15 meters tall. The leaves are double toothed when mature.
Some of these trees, which I have always thought of as birch, but may be some kind of aspen, beech or poplar, I'm not entirely certain what the distinctions are at this point, (the internet is not my brain, though I am one of it's neurons) have some fungi growing on them. I'm going to see what kind it is. It might be chaga, but it doesn't look like any kind of chaga I'm familiar with. There are some more of the traditional burnt lump looking fungal growths higher up in the trees, but these ones with the rounded bottoms are closer to the ground and could easily be harvested.

I'd like to try some chaga tea, if I can verify that one of these growths is, in fact, chaga. But, no rush.

Here are some pics of the woods.

l2fppQX.jpg
tlPdkc7.jpg
7PMsWgm.jpg
8UWdiuj.jpg
WN9pDMX.jpg
jW04frf.jpg
wKt2cli.jpg
vyn5S8Y.jpg
fh9vXGJ.jpg
5TgmGGJ.jpg

This is where I go for fresh air, and to feed mosquitoes. >.>

The album of all above pictures, minus the monitor one.
https://imgur.com/a/jo73KRV

Just took these in the last hour ago.

#17 2019-06-09 14:55:31

Sukallinen

[img A=http://prntscr.com/nzkd4z] I am surely doing this wrong [/img A]

Two days ago, removed location data for they cannot be picked without permission of landowner, only anything "dead" on the ground is free-for-all here no matter who owns it.

https://www.sanakirja.org/search.php?q= … &l=17&l2=3  <- I think these are these (on island nearby) - English word is on left side, there are several versions, very strong antioxidant etc...

Edit: thank you very much for making many of ours (mine especially) day much brighter smile Also, we have three kinds of birch here, yours look like "rauduskoivu" - one with hardest leaves, the one that drops its branches down is much softer to chew, and third is rarity.

Last edited by Sukallinen (2019-06-09 14:58:23)

#18 2019-06-09 15:05:50

Jojigirl

Curious, does anyone know if you could replace those music files with your own music? Maybe by renaming your music files to the same name. Would that work?

#19 2019-06-09 21:23:37

Roblor

Well... If you can't smell the trees, might as well punch 'em! big_smile

And just as you know; Skype is my favorite whatchumaycallit!
I don't think I've actually used discord to voicechat even once!!
I just have it installed...

You can summon me on the Skype by invoking the secret name of "Robicus-awesomus"

#20 2019-06-09 23:11:39

Morti

Roblor wrote:

Well... If you can't smell the trees, might as well punch 'em! big_smile

Well all right,

tie4RuM.jpg

if you say so.

bixWOZ5.jpg

Ouch.

wIfZG3Y.jpg

Damn tree,

w9IOTAA.jpg

almost broke my hand!

b2vCWyN.jpg

OWE!

DKoCWLE.jpg

That hurt!

dwXdBYO.jpg

Stop it tree!

elHCJcf.jpg

I'm bleeding,

zz2BVoU.jpg

because of you!

9OI76ed.jpg

Owey.

LLQVZuv.jpg

Wait a minute...

S4wC3bJ.jpg

What the heck is this!? You guys...

uW9cIdM.jpg

I think we have a GRIEFER!

RiO0toN.jpg

Well, that was a fun project.

But on my way home, I found a basket of stones in the woods.

OZ0U8G9.jpg

Come on you guys, don't just leave stuff layin out in the woods.

2ICYYGg.jpg

Last edited by Morti (2019-06-09 23:21:47)

#21 2019-06-09 23:38:48

Roblor

Noooes!

It was in reference to Minecraft!!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!??!?!?!?!?!

/die

#22 2019-06-10 00:00:23

Morti

Jojigirl wrote:

Curious, does anyone know if you could replace those music files with your own music? Maybe by renaming your music files to the same name. Would that work?

Yeah, it works.
I took the classical guitar theme from Dwarf Fortress
C6pGly4.png
pasted it into OHOL and moved music_01 to the desktop, then I renamed the theme song from Dwarf Fortress to music_01
0oV4nGA.png
played the game, and about a minute into the game the DF music kicked in.
8H6XjtJ.jpg
(You'll just have to imagine the guitar playing.)

#23 2019-06-10 00:40:33

Roblor

OMG! What have YOU done!??!

We're all dwarves now!!!

#24 2019-06-10 07:42:10

Sukallinen

What ? Does dwarf fortress have sounds now ´?

Please don't hurt trees, they're our friends and only china has so far succeeded (well, Finland naturally) replanting trees to replace hacked/punched down ones... (just shameless bump, this original nice, Morti, sorry for all of us for changing it to mundane from divine)

#25 2019-06-10 15:04:50

Morti

Sukallinen wrote:

What ? Does dwarf fortress have sounds now ´?

Please don't hurt trees, they're our friends and only china has so far succeeded (well, Finland naturally) replanting trees to replace hacked/punched down ones... (just shameless bump, this original nice, Morti, sorry for all of us for changing it to mundane from divine)

DF has had that classic guitar for as long as I can remember. It's Tarns brother Zach on the guitar. Why does everyone on Earth not know this by now? You know it's been awhile, maybe I should read up on the Adams Brothers. Maybe I'm wrong and that's just a repeated thing that isn't really true.
... oh no.
Oh no...
Damn it, I've been lying for all these years?
http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/Soundtrack
"The in-game music is played on a 6-string guitar by Toady One himself."

http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/Toady_One
"Toady One (or just Toady) is the nickname used by Tarn Adams"
http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/ThreeToe
"ThreeToe is the nickname used by Zach Adams"

Damn it! I had it wrong this whole time!? I thought one of the brothers was the programmer and the other was the "creative" one that did guitar, art and story stuff. Argh!!!!!!!!111111111asdf

For at least 10! years, 10 friggin years, I have been repeating this information across forums, and to friends, and even to other DF players, and no one has ever corrected me. !?

udH3dxi.png so stereotypical

AWpUD7p.png much revelation

I can't believe I never actually bothered to verify this... it just, made sense. =/
I feel terrible, for all the people I've lied to.
Worst of all, I feel bad, because I was wrong.

GqnaGL8.png

moving on

Sukallinen wrote:

only china has so far succeeded (well, Finland naturally) replanting trees to replace hacked/punched down ones...

I think India deserves mention as well... https://www.nature.com/articles/s41893-019-0220-7
"...but in India is mostly from croplands (82%) with minor contribution from forests (4.4%)"
Ooh, okay, well, they have some world records at least?

India Plants 50 Million Trees in One Day, Smashing World Record 3 years ago

India plants 66 million trees in 12 hours as part of record-breaking environmental campaign 2 years ago

They'll get there.

Finland, huh?

- 1 hour later

I wish there was a better way of looking up the Leaf Area Index (LAI) change by country, say, over the last 5, 10, 20 years.
Every country should be listed and their LAI for each year should be known, then we could see the trend for each country over time.

Like this image alJpiFH.png but on a spreadsheet with sortable columns, one of which would be LAI change over time by square kilometer. Big countries get a lot of attention, but I'm sure there are many smaller countries who are making great strides towards increasing the LAI of their little piece of the Earth.

Or better yet, forget borders altogether.

I want a 3 dimensional view of the Earth, like Google Earth, that I can put search information into, like, area and LAI.

So let's say I want to find a contiguous area of 100 square kilometers, with the highest LAI on Earth.
Or, all circles, with a radius of 100 kilometers, where the LAI is greater than 10. Maybe even a topographic globe, where the texture is the data. And, for data like this, you could either have the alarming data where the LAI overtime is negative, show as a peak, coming off the sphere, or, if you were looking for areas where the LAI was increasing, you could switch it and see where the peaks were coming off the globe by setting the positive z (z in this case being like the altitude above sea level) to a positive LAI overtime.

Anyway, too much gabbing.

While I am glad that people are regrowing their trees for now, I think we should also be looking for ways to replace the functions that trees serve over time. Not now though, the population of Earth is still too small to warrant large investments in replacing life with technology, at least when it comes to things like producing oxygen, or, for maintaining or increasing biodiversity for the sake of potential benefits from the chemistry that would occur naturally as opposed to what we can do in labs.

Yeah, we should maintain habitats for a lot of the species on this planet, but those species are also going to have to adapt to the world we are changing this planet into, just as all species have had to adapt to changes. Life is now mass producing it's most capable form, most intelligent, and yes, most destructive form, in people. The good that we are capable of, as far as the ability we have to spread life to other worlds throughout the universe, far, FAR, outweighs all the harms we could cause here on Earth.

So long as we get life to other worlds, before our ability to severely harm all of them here, has reached the point where we could end life entirely through some sort of chemical or physical process.

We have a few timers that are ticking down, and one of the most significant ones that we are aware of, is the aging of the sun.

If we are not capable of supporting life after the sun dies. Nothing else matters.
Nothing can matter, without life to concern itself.

Board footer