One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-07 23:23:59

Spoonwood

Life Tokens and The Apocalpyse Stones

I'm not a fan of The Apocalypse.  But, I'll put that to the side here.

Let's say that two people talk to each other and one is an adult in game and is near a dark nosaj with a knife or can quickly enough get there.  The other was eating her lunch, but now wants to play and says that to the person near the dark nosaj/.  Under the old /die system, *in principle* (note I'm not saying that apocalypse makers were traditionally like this), someone could /die until they become the child of the apocalypse mom.  But now, that might involve a whole lot of Life Tokens spent.  Possibly all of them.  On top of that, if the baby is not healed (which requires a medical pad and a needle with thread/ball of thread), the baby has spent a lifetoken for a very short time of play.

If The Apocalypse is supposed to happen sometime, and the people trying to do such don't care about their victims, it certainly seems like a person's life token has gotten spent unjustly.

The upshot comes as that, after the upcoming update, if The Apocalypse is not griefing, then it requires healing now or requires someone who doesn't care about losing a life token.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#2 2019-06-08 00:21:49

ProNice

Re: Life Tokens and The Apocalpyse Stones

I think that's fair. Triggering the Apokalypse should be hard. Multi-Generation, cult-like devotion to The End is a good pricetag for literally wiping the world of every work and every achievements other people build over thoudands of hours.

Board footer