One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-03 17:54:23

TrustyWay

Run Cooldown for kill is too long

I have killed someone that killed somebody else, I tried to explain my situation but the dude shooting me with a bow missed few times, he missed me. But still, it's like a minute that in which you can die of starvation, of people awfuly bad, even wolf sometimes. now griefers just grief more than mass killing. Is that better ?

My point is : The game evolves and players can defend themselves better everyday, murders have greatly reduced, the cooldown should reduce over next updates. Maybe reduce the run cool down, not the kill  one.

#2 2018-04-03 19:18:18

FounderOne

Re: Run Cooldown for kill is too long

I dont think so. There is still murder atleast every thrty minutes in bigger towns.

So with this cooldown you can atleast stop the killer. Ofc its also risky to stop the killer alone. Better tell someone who comes with you, then go together and kill him. If then someone comes two ppl can explain.

Now the killers cant just kill a whole town in a few seconds. The town most likely survives if it is a little bit bigger. And thats okay.

Its a rought world - keep dying untill you live <3

#3 2018-04-04 00:02:04

Alleria

Re: Run Cooldown for kill is too long

Since the latest patch, I've killed several griefers, but always close enough to friendlies. I always shout "feed me carrot, then i explain". Three out of four times I got fed a carrot and everyone was happy. The fourth time I was shot by the griefers friend...

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions"

Board footer