One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-03 15:17:22

MaKroW

Warfare

I finally see how warfare is viable in this game.
We were on server 3, we had a big city with several horse carts and an endless supply of food. It was truly one of the most advanced civilization.
Then, they came...
We were at least ten when they arrived, they were four.
Three men and their mother perhaps, the "Underwood".
The grown ups had bows while the adolescent had a knife. I was farming when they came and I heard a murder sound from afar, thinking it was a single griefer coming to town. I was wrong.

I grabbed a knife and rushed their way, juking around.
I noticed something, only two of them killed at a time while the two others were visibly guarded the ones on "cooldown".
Whenver one of us went in to kill one of those on cooldown, he would get chased away by those who were still able to fight.

Then didn't grief or anything, they simply killed us to probably claim our work for their own. The old lady (literally about to die) gloated that it was to avenge her daughter which we had apparently killed earlier.

Today, I had a glimpse of what warfare is like, it was quite unpleasant.

#2 2018-04-03 16:31:56

The Person In Yellow

Re: Warfare

War is hell
But as a side note how do you domesticate and ride horses?

#3 2018-04-03 18:18:04

InSpace

1Updf3T.jpg

here ya go

#4 2018-04-03 18:29:15

FounderOne

MaKroW wrote:

I finally see how warfare is viable in this game.
We were on server 3, we had a big city with several horse carts and an endless supply of food. It was truly one of the most advanced civilization.
Then, they came...
We were at least ten when they arrived, they were four.
Three men and their mother perhaps, the "Underwood".
The grown ups had bows while the adolescent had a knife. I was farming when they came and I heard a murder sound from afar, thinking it was a single griefer coming to town. I was wrong.

I grabbed a knife and rushed their way, juking around.
I noticed something, only two of them killed at a time while the two others were visibly guarded the ones on "cooldown".
Whenver one of us went in to kill one of those on cooldown, he would get chased away by those who were still able to fight.

Then didn't grief or anything, they simply killed us to probably claim our work for their own. The old lady (literally about to die) gloated that it was to avenge her daughter which we had apparently killed earlier.

Today, I had a glimpse of what warfare is like, it was quite unpleasant.

I saw the death corpses on the ground. I thought it was the griefer that killed one by one.
But that sounds like fun big_smile

Its a rought world - keep dying untill you live <3

Board footer