One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-06 04:26:31

futurebird

Scavenger hunt.

I was working on a road to the tarry spot but knew I'd die before getting it done. So, I stopped by the nursery and told the babies there that if they wanted my gear they should follow the stones SW and they'd find it by the tarry spot... hoping that would get them to notice the spot...

But, it made me think has anyone ever made (or found) a scavenger hunt? You'd write some notes with clues and put the first one in town. Things like:

"north where the desert and jungle meet behind the hidden banana tree"
"I want to pump you up, find the next clue where you get pumped"

At the end you could put a key to a treasure room with glorious loot. Or just put the loot at the end... but keys are easier to hide.

Only issue... how to hide things from people who use the dang "little tree" mod? Normally I'm supportive of little tree mod users since they help with griefing...

Maybe put the key in the basket with some other items that are not valuable like some clay and plates... no one will ever return a plate LOL.

But have any of you done such a hunt? would you like to? Would you want to make one?

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#2 2019-06-06 05:12:25

Valareos

Re: Scavenger hunt.

... I had a horrible thought...

Make a scavanger hunt that, in reality, just gets a noob to build an apocolypse monument tongue

Most Memorable Life : Elisabeth Peters, Adopted by Flint Peters.  Gen 59, LD 36

Board footer